Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    I'm sorry....maybe it's just me because, well...I have been running a fever lately what with being ill, but does anyone else get the feeling we could be funding Mexico's capability to attack us?

I'm sure this has not occured to all the genius sitting in DC but, ya know....if it looks like a duck
    I kind of got that hint when they announced they were spending a million to counter attack anti-Immigration hate in the U.S. (their words not mine....mine would be anit- illegal immigrant! )also they can afford to build 2 new consulates and install Mexican lawyers in them to fight our side in court

Dang stupid fools...

no wonder they don't have any money! NO WAIT I think I got that wrong, could be we are the stupid fools!

No WE are not....only some of us are. Now, on the other hand, if we continue to keep electing the stupid fools into office..........

I totally agree....all that money being sent to them is being used to try and plow us right under.

And way to go sending them military equipment, I'll tell ya.

It's at times like this I really wish it was like riding in the car with my husband and I can just tell him how to drive and he does exactly what I say
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bttt
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And what of our border?

While I understand helping Mexico under the guise of reducing the drug flow from Central/South America, Mexico's agenda doesn't really help us as much as it helps them. One only has to look at their agenda to figure that out.

The Mexican gov't depends on a steady flow of remittances as their 2nd largest source of revenue (behind oil). Exporting their poor here also relieves them of the responsibility of taking care of them. For those reasons (along with many others) it's in Mexico's best interest to keep our border with them as open as possible.

So where will the money be spent? It will be spent protecting THEIR southern border with Central America. It will help them protect their sovereignty. Can you see the hypocrisy in this?

Of course, they say it will also help us if human and drug smuggling are stopped there, but that operates under the assumption that their southern border is where the problem begins.

So why would we agree to it? Why would we try to help Mexico seal it's southern border when we know a big part of the problem comes from Mexico itself? I can only think of two possibilities.

First, since corporate labor interests want the cheap labor, it's in their best interest to keep the border porous. As long as such a powerful entity is allowed to operate without fear of punishment it will not change. However, our politicians can come across as looking tough by taking such a measure. They figure at least we'll stem the immigration and drugs from South of Mexico (therefore also giving Mexican drug lords a greater market share, which keeps them placated in the eyes of the Mexican gov't).

Second, I'm no conspiracy theorist, but sealing the border south of Mexico instead of the U.S. it would fulfill one basic parameter of the NAU concept. In order for the NAU to work optimally, the border would have to operate around N. America without excluding Mexico.

It would also aid another basic parameter of the NAU concept: Bringing up their economy high enough for assimilation into the NAU. As it stands Mexico is a corrupt money pit. By helping them seal their border we're helping them to uplift their own country.

So while I can't deduce whether the package is designed to help politicians look tough, satisfy corporate labor interests, or help work within a potential NAU plan, I can say that any benefit we receive from it will pale when compared to the benefits of spending the money to protect our own borders.

I'm honestly beginning to question President Bush and his mental fitness for duty. How on earth can he fork over 1.4 billion to a corrupt, third world nation to improve "border security" when our own southern borders are wide open.

Mexico has a vested interest in "not" stopping illegal immigration because of the tremendous remittances sent back by the illegals here in US.

Does not the tax paying citizens of this country have a say in the matter of 1.4 billion going to Mexico under the guise of
    national security.

Oh and here is a suggestion.

The United States should worry about securing our borders with Mexico before a single dime is allocated to Mexico for any reason, and Mexico can worry about securing it's southern border. Mexico's border issues will not affect the US if we have our own southern borders in order. I know it's simplistic, but it would seem to work for me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    The United States should worry about securing our borders with Mexico before a single dime is allocated to Mexico for any reason, and Mexico can worry about securing it's southern border. Mexico's border issues will not affect the US if we have our own southern borders in order. I know it's simplistic, but it would seem to work for me.
    Works for me too!

I need one of those trees GWB obviously has!

It's time to light up the White House switch board folks!

Who's with me?

From what I hear this is still in committe, We need to light up those phones , call and ask everyone you know to call their congressmen. No Money For Mexico!!!!!!!!!

But there's no evidence that El Presidente Boosh cares more for Mexicans than he does for the Americans he was elected to protect from harm.

Oh, wait a minute...

NOT a doctored photo, BTW.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    But there's no evidence that El Presidente Boosh cares more for Mexicans than he does for the Americans he was elected to protect from harm.

Oh, wait a minute...

NOT a doctored photo, BTW.
    Their probably the only people he can go around now and feel safe....usually he only comes out in public in the rose garden or on a Military base surrounded by soldiers Gee I wonder why! Do you think it has anything to do with his popularity?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast