Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why Are 35 Radio Talk Show Hosts and Hundreds of Their...

Why Are 35 Radio Talk Show Hosts and Hundreds of Their Listeners Going to be in Washington to Discuss Immigration?

Radio Personalities, Members of Congress, FAIR, to Hold Press Conference Demanding Immigration Enforcement without a Guest Worker Amnesty
    By PR Newswire

WASHINGTON, April 20 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- While illegal aliens and their supporters take to the streets to demand amnesty and other benefits, ordinary Americans take to the radio airwaves to express their anger at their government's failure to enforce laws against illegal immigration.

During the week of April 22, the radio airwaves of America, along with hundreds of listeners from all across the country, are coming to Washington, D.C., as part of the Hold Their Feet to the Fire event, to make sure that the president and Congress hear them loud and clear. Thirty-five leading talk radio hosts, reaching millions of listeners all across the United States, will be broadcasting from a Capitol Hill hotel, focusing on one topic -- immigration enforcement -- while ordinary citizens fan out across Capitol Hill to meet with every member of Congress.

The message from talk radio will be a simple one: Enforce our nation's borders; crackdown on employers who hire illegal aliens; end all non-emergency benefits and services to illegal aliens. Above all the message of Hold Their Feet to the Fire is, NO AMNESTY, NO NEW GUEST WORKER PROGRAMS.

The 35 radio talk show hosts, along with leading members of Congress, the wives of two imprisoned Border Patrol officers, and the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), will hold a Capitol Hill Press Conference Tuesday April 24 to discuss Hold Their Feet to the Fire and the grassroots national effort true immigration enforcement that does not reward illegal aliens, or undermine America's embattled middle class, and the release of Border Patrol Officers Ignacio Ramos and Jose Alonso Compean.

When: April 24, 2007 at 1 pm Where: Cannon House Office Building Terrace. (Outdoor Independence Avenue side) Who: Organizers of Hold Their Feet to the Fire 2007. Confirmed Speakers: Roger Hedgecock, Radio Talk Host KOGO-AM San Diego Rep. Brian Bilbray, Chairman Congressional Immigration Reform Caucus Rep. Tom Tancredo, announced presidential candidate Dan Stein, President Federation for American Immigration Reform Mrs. Monica Ramos Wife of jailed Border Patrol agent Ignacio Ramos Mrs. Patty Compean Wife of jailed Border Patrol agent Alonso Compean.

SOURCE Federation for American Immigration Reform

http://www.broadcastnewsroom.com/articl ... ?id=130703
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wow , this is just great !!!!
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

I hope they give the politicians holy hell on the airwaves.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Heard the John and Ken Show would be broadcast from there Mon and Tues. They are on 3-7 pm pacific time.
    http://www.kfi640.com/main.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wish I could be there...I really do.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

ME TOO

I WISH I COULD BE THERE TOO...

GOOD LUCK TO ALL GOING TO WASHINGTON ON OUR BEHALF...

LOUD VOICES WILL BE HEARD...IT'S THE SQEAKY WHEEL THAT GETS THE OIL....

THANKS ALL..... FOR FIGHTING FOR US..I AM SO PROUD....WE DO APPRECIATE OUR WARRIORS....

GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS US!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^GOD BLESS AMERICA^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

For those unable to make it to DC. Know that those that are gong represent you and all other american citizens that want our borders enforced, our laws enforced and no guest worker program for illegal aliens.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I too wish I could go!

I wonder? If someone that is going, would have an extra hand, to hold a sign up with my name on it?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I know, I really tried my best to get off of work and so did my wife but we both had just taken time off to go to St. Louis University for an admissions program/campus tour.

[b]I AM SO PROUD OF OUR WARRIORS![/b]
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

ME TWO!!! Best of luck and stay safe!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast