Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why are the illegal's becoming so violent?

Today I heard on my police scanner nothing but police officers looking for hispanics. I have had a police scanner for years and it seems that the crime is escalating here and in other cities, making you fear for your own safety. This afternoon they are looking for an illegal hispanic who killed a worker on a job site with a nail gun. My gosh these people are loco. The violence just keeps on coming daily. I looked on the net for the answer thinking that maybe I could find the answer somewhere. They are becoming more active and more criminal. Does anyone know? This is frightening. I have them all around me and I am worried.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

The pressure is on them. Maybe after the Mexican government prepares and rehurses them before they cross the border, their government tells them if they come back they will suffer somehow.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is when they should be declaring civil war. The problem that Mexico has now is that Mexico and Bush have been telling them to have babies when they get here to keep the here. Now they have twice the population to take care of. They had their children here and now they are going to have to feed them.
    It seems to me that Bush has 3 countries blood on his hands. The US, Iraq (for not running the war correctly) and Mexico. I think he is in serious trouble. I want to know how Bush is going to get out of this. He should just hide in the Oval office for the next 16 months.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Paige,I am not sure why they are becoming more violent.Maybe they feel they won't be held accountable because they can very easily disappear or emboldened by the pandering from the media and the lack of enforcement of any kind.
    It makes me think of something Frosty Wooldridge wrote about the "ethnic cleansing of America".

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

To me it seems the violence has been slowly escalating for a long time. In the time I have lived here, the number of hispanic criminals (Chicago is a sanctuary city so I figure alot are illegals) has reached astonishing proportions. In the suburb where I live, drunk driving arrests were up 400% last year and the vast majority were hispanic.
    Also, I think the illegals have been whipped into a frenzy by LaRaza, Lulac and the other groups when scamnesty didn't pass. Maybe they were on their 'good behavior' (for them) because they all thought they would get citizenship. The violence certainly seems to have increased the past 6 weeks.

They are desperate because they were so sure of victory, and now they are sensing imminent defeat. La Raza, et al had them believing they were entitled to everything this country had to offer....all they had to do was "demand." Our government was pandering. Corporate America was pandering. They could commit crimes with impunity. All was well.

Now the tide is changing. Crimes previously squelched by the MSM are now being reported. ICE, regardless of motives, are arresting illegals. Towns are enacting laws. Illegals are losing homes they did not qualify for to begin with. Illegal immigration is now the #1 topic of intelligent conversation. Their bed of roses is becoming a bed of thorns.

It's a very hard pill for them to swallow, but swallow they must. They are reaping from the illegal harvest they have sown.

It does seem like the violence has increased since the amnesty bill failed. Remember Bush saying that we needed to pass that bill or there would be anarchy? I think he knew about this then and that's why he was pushing so hard. Then you have LaRaza on CSPAN advocating civil disobedience. Not hard to put two and two together.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The culture these illegals were raised in was/is a culture of violence and corruption. It is only natural that they bring it with them. The people sneaking across our boarders have already shown that they have no respect for our laws. They feel they are a law unto themselves and are superior to "el stupido gringos". As their numbers increase, it is harder for them to hide their true natures. And why should they?? They take a billboard in LA and cross out the California and write Mexico in its place, and nothing happens. They rape our national anthem and nothing happens. They demand we speak in their language, now our teens can't find a job flipping burgers because they don't speak Spanish. They no longer have a reason to hide, they are winning the battles. I just pray that enough Americans will get off of their duffs and quit sitting around whining and actually DO something to stop the illegals. I have given up on our politicians helping us, they are looking at the anchor babies as future voters.

Great, now i need to take another blood pressure pill and visit the anger management thread again.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This would at least explain what happened to those poor kids in NJ. It may also be the definitive answer to the question posed by this thread, or not

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ja ... ngangs.htm
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    The culture these illegals were raised in was/is a culture of violence and corruption. It is only natural that they bring it with them. The people sneaking across our boarders have already shown that they have no respect for our laws. They feel they are a law unto themselves and are superior to "el stupido gringos". As their numbers increase, it is harder for them to hide their true natures. And why should they?? They take a billboard in LA and cross out the California and write Mexico in its place, and nothing happens. They rape our national anthem and nothing happens. They demand we speak in their language, now our teens can't find a job flipping burgers because they don't speak Spanish. They no longer have a reason to hide, they are winning the battles. I just pray that enough Americans will get off of their duffs and quit sitting around whining and actually DO something to stop the illegals. I have given up on our politicians helping us, they are looking at the anchor babies as future voters.

Great, now i need to take another blood pressure pill and visit the anger management thread again.

Great summation! You took the words right out of my mouth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast