Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just see nothing but escalated violence. I hope that this does not turn into another France when they had their uprising. The illegals have a lot of cars to blow up that is for sure. Also they don't think like we do. This could really become a struggle for us all. I would rather face that then keeping them here.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Paige, in France it was the CHILDREN of the illegals that were doing the rioting.Something to think about.I worry if we don't get this under control and soon,we may be facing the same as France,if not worse.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

They think that they can just do whatever they want to once they break in. God help us.

Yes you are right. They couldn't get jobs because the illegals had them. I just don't want to see mayhem like that here. Our children will do the same here if they think we are under attack of any kind. It is frightening.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

It's not that they are "becoming MORE violent", it's because there are MORE of them here. They come from corrupt 3rd world countries and and societies that teach that violent behavior is the way to deal with everyday problems.
    For instance - just look at the MS-13 gangs. If a MS13eener doesn't like the way you look, they machette you to pieces. That's normal for them. And there are more of these animals moving into our neighborhoods everyday.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hope it does. I'm ready. And I know I'm not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    I just see nothing but escalated violence. I hope that this does not turn into another France when they had their uprising. The illegals have a lot of cars to blow up that is for sure. Also they don't think like we do. This could really become a struggle for us all. I would rather face that then keeping them here.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Paige,I must have mis-typed-it was the illegals children in France that were rioting for THEIR parents "rights".

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12