Why Immigration Attorneys REFUSE to represent U.S. Citizens/LPR's!

March 10, 2016 •

Finally Revealed! It is common knowledge that most if not all Immigration Attorneys refuse to represent U.S. Citizens/LPR's against immigrants who have committed fraud. But one question has always gone unanswered... why?

Why wouldn't an Immigration Attorney represent immigrants and U.S. Citizens if they stood to gain new clients and therefore more money? Aren't they required to represent all individuals without discrimination based on country of origin?

It's simple... If U.S. Citizens and LPR's were truly represented under the law, it would expose every immigration attorney to potential disbarment, costly sanctions and ultimately lose their power and practice.

What do you mean? You ask. Let's look at the facts:

Currently Immigration Attorneys practice law before USCIS (an administrative agency). They present information to the USCIS on behalf of their client, which is NEVER viewed, by ANY U.S. Citizen or other SUBJECT to the information. In other words, they have the ability to provide false and completely fabricated supporting evidence to USCIS, without any fear that their misconduct will be discovered. This is current USCIS policy which is in fact a violation of the Privacy Act.The Privacy Act by law requires USCIS to provide a U.S. Citizen or LPR access to "any" information "pertaining to" him/her held within the agency upon request. USCIS consistently denies any information requested if you are the U.S. Citizen because according to them, they "consolidate" your information with the immigrant and place it into the immigrants file, allowing the immigrant full access, and denying you everything.

For DECADES immigration attorneys have been allowed to present whatever they like to USCIS with complete confidence in that whatever they present will NEVER be released to anyone mentioned in, or affected by the evidence. And by "whatever" I mean WHATEVER! They have full rein to falsely accuse ANYONE, of a crime, abuse, neglect etc., without the accused ever obtaining knowledge of or being allowed to refute the allegations.

This in turn, also means they have been allowed to provide false and misleading information to USCIS, without fear of sanctions. Sanctions (monetary awards) are requested by a party adversely affected by misconduct during the administrative proceeding. Without knowledge of the misconduct, the individual (U.S. Citizen) is incapable of not only refuting false information, but ensuring the Immigration Attorney and his client are reprimanded for their misconduct. They cannot be held in contempt, sanctioned for harassment and witness retaliation/intimidation or even be held accountable by the Immigration Attorney Disciplinary board, because the accused, the adversely affected, and the victim is denied any knowledge of the abuse.

According to the Administrative Procedures Act (APA), anyone who is "adversely affected" by an administrative decision, (such as in the granting of an immigration benefit), has a right to partake in the proceeding and request it be presented before a tribunal (judge and jury). Immigration Attorneys don't want U.S. Citizens to know this, because should the U.S. Citizen in fact exercise his/her rights, the immigration attorney's fraudulent scheme would be uncovered and his/her legal practice ruined.

You see, "adversely affected" is certainly a very broad statement, and would include many individuals, including those who have been victimized by fraud, drunk driving, murder, rape, etc. Anyone adversely affected by an immigrant's immigration benefit approval, is, according to the Administrative Procedures Act, legally allowed to participate in the administrative proceeding and request it be heard before a judge. And the defendant would not be the immigrant. The defendant would be the U.S. Government for their "abuse of discretion" or something along those lines. In essence, the immigrant as well as the immigration attorney would be HELPLESS in the face of justice and truth.

I had the misfortune of contacting an immigration attorney to represent me in a case against USCIS, in regards to the Privacy Act and Administrative Procedures Act. I explained the circumstances of the case quite thoughtfully and requested he provide me with advice on how to proceed. His response?

"Although your case is related to immigration law it isn't related to 'the immigrant' and therefore I would not take the case."
"Well you can see how as an immigration attorney I wouldn't want to get involved in a case such as this."

"I'm sorry you are going through this and as a human being I feel for you, but as an immigration attorney I just can't get involved. I mean you understand how as an immigration attorney I can't."

"I agree you should have a copy of the contract (I-864) you signed, but I don't think you should have access to everything 'pertaining to you' that USCIS has." Note* The I-864 contract, is a contract holding any sponsor who petitioned for an alien to come to the U.S. financially liable to keep them above the poverty line, and pay the Federal Government and State Government back for any public benefits received. Yes, the government denies you access to a copy of, or even knowledge of if you are still IN the contract, because they put it in the alien's file so you cannot have access to it.

Isn't it obvious? Immigration Attorneys refuse to work for U.S. Citizens because if they did, they would have to challenge USCIS policy, which is unlawful, denying U.S. Citizens access to anything pertaining to them, and denying them the ability to be heard before a judge and jury, ultimately obtaining due process. And this occurs, because Immigration Attorneys have to protect themselves from #1: Being found out and prosecuted for their involvement in immigration fraud and #2: Losing all power over the immigration process and their law practice!

http://immigrationfraud.myshopify.co...-citizens-lprs