Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have heard the words "they just come for a better life" so often by the Open Border Lobby so often that it makes me want to up chuck.

It is our citizens and then the legal immigrants quality of life not theirs that is supposed to come first.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If they come for a better life, all they have to do is 1.) COME LEGALLY and 2.) ASSIMILATE. That means learn our language and learn OUR culture. Leave your culture either in the country from whence you came or celebrate it in your own home. Just don't expect US to assimilate to YOUR culture.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

A bunch of moonpie eating anti-immigrant Southerners dont like Hispanics.
    Thanks for the chuckle. Those damned moonpie-munching rednecks!

I'll do a survey with a government grant and feed two different groups of Southern people for a month. One will have real moonpies and the other a placebo to see if they become anti-immigrant by consuming moonpies. Maybe the placebo will have the Little Debbie brand.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    I love fajitas and Mexican food, but I'll wait until later to have the moon pie for dessert. However I will have to watch the calories to keep from getting fat from eating too much.
    I agree, I enjoy mex food but Moon Pies and taco just don't go together.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nope. Doesn't sound like a combination I could go for!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I find fajitas go best with Pabst Blue Ribbon or Schaeffer's.

Long live the moonpie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Long live the moonpie
    but to be a true redneck from the farm (speaking from younger days as a youth) that Moon Pie has got to be taken with an RC Cola. kind of like a beer and a chaser.

enough with the food already!

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    enough with the food already!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast