Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Will Illegal Immigration Cause Our Medical System To Collaps

Will Illegal Immigration Cause Our Medical System To Collapse?
    Jul 3 2007 12:00AM
    http://sayanythingblog.com/index.php
    It might. At least in our border states, and it might happen sooner than you think.

Now that our political leaders have failed to do ANYTHING pertaining to immigration (again) and their pet bill - that almost nobody else wanted - has failed miserably I thought I would throw some more information pertaining to illegal immigration out there that will make you crazy enough to boil someone’s bunny.

Here are some interesting stats from Parkland Hospital in Dallas. Parkland, of course, is where JFK died, followed by Oswald and Ruby. It also has one of the premier maternity wards in the country and one of the busiest. They deliver 16,000 babies a year which breaks down to 44 a day, every single day. Now here’s the bunny boiling part:

According to a patient survey nearly seventy percent of the babies delivered in the first quarter of 2006 were delivered to illegail immigrants. Yikes. Do the math on that one. And while you’re doing the necessary math to figure out how many “anchor babiesâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Dozens of hospitals and ER's have already closed down in California because of illegal immigration. This is a true crisis, yet it hardly gets an eye blink in the MSM.
    !

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Dozens of hospitals and ER's have already closed down in California because of illegal immigration. This is a true crisis, yet it hardly gets an eye blink in the MSM.
    !
    That's right. We only have three hospitals in our area. The closest is 12 miles. The next closest is 32 miles. The one that is 34 miles is closing for this very reason. So let's see, I'm suppose to have compassion on people who are draining my state, my pocketbook, my education system, and our entitlement programs. You know, the false guilt placed on a lot of us by the civil rights movement just isn't going to work with me anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Reading about Parkland -- makes me realize what a time bomb
    we are sitting on with these anchor babies.

I have had the misfortune of having to go to an emergency room in California. It is not a pretty site. All I saw were non-english speaking people and they were all using the ER as their family doctor. None paid a red cent as it was all courteousy of the tax payers. I had to wait almost eight hours to be seen. Needless to say, I was not too happy.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

100 southern california hospitals have closed in the last 3-4 years because of all the free health care given to illegals or others who dont or wont pay.

thats about 100 too many

Can you give us a resource for that information? Thanks
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)