Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They get in office and you will be sorry, representation for anyone who is not Hispanic will be out the window from there on. Fight back now before it is too late!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

You need to make sure only citizens vote in the election.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Dem primary is this month. With a good turnout we can eliminate Guzman early. For you Waukegan folks, there is a debate between Dem mayoral candidates this Sunday, February 8th at the high school, 2325 Brookside. It starts at 3:00 but doors open at 2:00. Please come out to listen to the candidates. Hopefully, Guzman will make a total fool of himself.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WaukeganCitizen welcome to Alipac

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    The Dem primary is this month. With a good turnout we can eliminate Guzman early. For you Waukegan folks, there is a debate between Dem mayoral candidates this Sunday, February 8th at the high school, 2325 Brookside. It starts at 3:00 but doors open at 2:00. Please come out to listen to the candidates. Hopefully, Guzman will make a total fool of himself.
    You should print out the flyer on the bottom of this page:
    http://immigrantrightsfoundation.org/takeaction.html, and give it to the other candidates. If Guzman stupidly calls them racists they can point to the flyer which shows HE is the racist, since he supports a 30 to 1 immigration advantage for Latinos.

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Go get em RM! Guzman and Guzman sound like VERY BAD NEWS for American citizens, who are not hispanic! If they get in then you can expect even more 'fruteria' stores to open up as they will basically create a sanctuary policy.

While i'm at it... a newspaper called THE RACE! How do these people get away with this crap without so much as a peep from any elected official! And they wonder why we call it an INVASION!!!

Welcome WaukeganCitizen glad to have you with us.

Welcome Waukegancitizen. Invite other Waukeganites here as well. We've got a lot of work to do.

I'm definitely going to the debate on Sunday. I heard Guzman speak at another meeting and ahhhh, he didn't do well.

Someone posted on youtube a video of the homeless guy who claims that Mr. Guzman hired him for $20 to break someone's windows. Politics is never boring.....

Mayoral Candidate Guzman is a Gangster
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=0VYLueMrjgQ& ... annel_page

Here Is The Video Clip Re: Guzman

Guzman basically wants to dismantle the police dept. without hearings. In his words, if anyone files a complaint "they no have job." At the debate, he stared out like he was challenging the audience, smacked his fist against the podium repeatedly, and basically conducted himself like a Fidel Castro wannabe.

I'm letting all my neighbors know they need to vote in the primary this month. We need to eliminate this racist in the primary. His only chance is if registered votes are apathetic and the very few legal Hispanics in our town show up.

BTW, I don't believe Latino shoppers are deserting Waukegan. Just yesterday, I had a Hispanic woman with her four anchor babies ahead of me in line at the Jewel. Guess what she had ... yup, a Link card.

There is a new fruteria opening a few blocks from my house - just what we need.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast