Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wm. Gheen Vs. Francisco Hernandez on Bologna Murders: Video

William Gheen Vs. Francisco Hernandez On Bolgona Family Deaths By illegal Alien Edwin Ramos [Video]

By Digger

William Gheen of ALIPAC debates Francisco Hernandez - the brother of Juan Hernandez - on who is at fault for the deaths of Tony Bologna and his two sons at the hands of illegal alien Edwin Ramos.

Obviously it is the sanctuary policies of San Francisco and Mayor Gavin Newsom that allowed Edwin Ramos to be released from jail and not deported. They didn't report Ramos to the feds prior to his release because of their ridiculous sanctuary city policy.

However, the feds are also at fault because they allowed Edwin Ramos to get into this country and remain here in the first place as an illegal alien. In addition the feds are slow and renown for ignoring city and county officials who report illegal aliens. As far as you reporting an illegal alien to ICE and actually having anything done? Fat chance!

The funny part of this video is that they introduce Francisco Hernandez as just an "immigration attorney". They don't point out that he is a dual citizen of Mexico and the US or a staunch open borders amnesty proponent - even if it costs law abiding Americans their lives. What is most disgusting is that Hernandez seems to ignore the tragedy of the situation and uses his time to call for amnesty under the guise of a guest worker program, suggesting that if we would have made all these illegal aliens legal that this situation wouldn't have happened.

The fact is that people like Ramos come into our country. They are not screened as to their criminal background and making them legal will not change their criminal behavior one bit. This guy is a criminal through and through, it's just a tragedy that he got into this country in the first place and was allowed to remain here.

I particularly like how Gheen didn't let Fox and the Cavuto show get away with just stating Hernandez was an "immigration attorney". The Cavuto show is notorious for being pro-illegal alien as in their eyes it's all about cheap labor for business. Gheen stated Hernandez's actual ties to Bush, his brother Juan, John McCain and the open borders policies that they have pushed. For those are the true reasons that this situation happened. Now if Gavin Newsom would be crucified as should justly be done for his arrogant policies on allowing illegal aliens to run free in his city.

(Video below)

diggersrealm002876

The Cavuto show is notorious for being pro-illegal alien as in their eyes it's all about cheap labor for business.
    I totally disagree with this. I have watched Neal Cavuto for years and he is NOT pro-illegal alien. He has spoken repeatedly against it. In fact, the interviewer, Stuart Varney, is a naturalized citizen. Whenever any OBL refers to him as an Englishman, he emphatically states, "I'm an American. I came her through the legal process. It took me years and now I'm a citizen of the United States." He gives the what fors to anyone advocating illegal immigration. Sorry to see Digger make that statement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

fwiw: I happen to enjoy Stuart Varney more than Cavuto in a debate platform . Varney keeps it open and flowing without alot of "Noise". Gee hope this doesn't rub W the wrong way just my opinion
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Anyone notice how Hernandez smiles as he is being told he and his DC buddies are responsible for the murders of thousands of Americans at the end of the tape?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Anyone notice how Hernandez smiles as he is being told he and his DC buddies are responsible for the murders of thousands of Americans at the end of the tape?
    Yeah, I've watched it a number of times to see the body language and nuances. Notice how when William mentions his brother the smile goes down a second and then comes back.

I still can't get 'the sky is falling' comment out of my head when compared to the loss of Mrs. Bologna. What was he thinking???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Just like his brother, Juan Hernandez...the "SMILING DEVIL"!!! Disgusting!!!

As an American citizen all I can say is THANK YOU to William. You handled that so well on the behalf of the American people.

Yes, JP, I noticed the smirk on Hernandez's face when William told him that he and his D.C. buddies are responsible for the deaths and injuries of thousands of American citizens at the hands of illegal aliens who should never have been allowed to enter the U.S. and certainly not allowed to remain here.

Awesome work on behalf of the American people by the president of ALIPAC.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Mrs. Bolgona and the other families across America who are grieving over the loss of their loved ones as a result of this defacto amnesty.

If you watch the vid a 2nd or 3rd time, one glaring aspect of it - that was supposed to be the central question or focus - is that he (Hernandez) NEVER ANSWERS THE QUESTION(S) ["Should the SF sanctuary policy be rescinded?" and "Is the City of SF responsible for the deaths of the Bolognas"?]

It is my opinion that Varney did a respectable and fair job in focusing Hernandez back to the main issue - as he tended to veer away in avoiding the basic questions. I would think that Varney as a naturalized citizen may have strong feelings about this incident but is professional enough to not let that taint his interview or comments directly.

Rest assured that Hernandez did absolutely nothing to further the cause of IAs regarding sanctuary. If anything, he just gave a lot of Americans the impetus to call sanctuary policies into question. Hopefully those questioning Americans will probe deeper and follow through in eliminating those policies.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    If you watch the vid a 2nd or 3rd time, one glaring aspect of it - that was supposed to be the central question or focus - is that he (Hernandez) NEVER ANSWERS THE QUESTION(S) ["Should the SF sanctuary policy be rescinded?" and "Is the City of SF responsible for the deaths of the Bolognas"?]

It is my opinion that Varney did a respectable and fair job in focusing Hernandez back to the main issue - as he tended to veer away in avoiding the basic questions. I would think that Varney as a naturalized citizen may have strong feelings about this incident but is professional enough to not let that taint his interview or comments directly.

Rest assured that Hernandez did absolutely nothing to further the cause of IAs regarding sanctuary. If anything, he just gave a lot of Americans the impetus to call sanctuary policies into question. Hopefully those questioning Americans will probe deeper and follow through in eliminating those policies.
    I agree Phrede. Varney held his feet to the fire. BUT when you have a professional "spin" artist, no matter what you ask them they will NOT answer. They want to eat up the time in the interview. I don't think Varney knew the connection and let William talk. Look at the confused eyebrow look (just a flick) on Varney's face when William says it. Knowing Varney he'll check it out.

There is a rule that if you give a political side time to speak for a candidate, you are to give the other side the same time. We aren't seeing that, but that is a rule. If Francisco is a front for McCain, they may have an issue they didn't think about.

Thank you William. Another great interview!

From this link:

http://www.the-peoples-forum.com/cgi-bi ... rtNum=2744

Francisco Hernandez is not just an immigration attorney as described on Fox News. He is also a part of the John McCain Presidential campaign, as is his brother Juan Hernandez. Francisco Hernandez is a personal friend of George Bush and Mexican President Vicente Fox.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement