Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is really smelling fishy!! sounds to me like we have some official people on the take.

Did anybody see Lou Dobbs tonite, he said 2/3 of the worlds drugs were being used by U.S. citizens, that is alot of drugs, and alot of money involved.

Now if for know other reason don't you think our government would close our border for that alone.

Imagine the money going into Mexico just from money illegals are sending home, money being spent buy drug dealers, I wonder what would happen to their econemy. All at the expense of Americans lives.

What a sad state this country is in!!Some how we need to get our borders closed and get Mexico out of our affairs.

We also need to stop all city and state officals from dealing with another country on their own, this should be under the job discription of foreign affairs.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SOSADFORUS wrote
    Now if for know other reason don't you think our government would close our border for that alone.
    This is what stinks about the whole mess of boosh bending to Mexico on everything. This President and his appointed latin officals can't even identify an epedemic when they see one. They keep pointing the finger at the abuser and punishing him rather than cutting off the source and wasting millions of dollars in the process. This is what should be brought to front and center. Seems to me that any President that's truely concerned about his nation would ween his people from the harms of illegal drugs by cutting off the source.

HEY GEORGE, WHO'S THREATENING YOU, MAN? IS SOMEONE IN MEXICO HOLDING YOUR SKELETON? ARE YOU TRYING TO HIDE SOMETHING?? CLOSE THE BORDER AND STOP THE FLOW OF DRUGS OR AREN'T YOU THAT SMART?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL @ Rock. hes not that smart,

i keep wondering what mexico has on bush that hes all for anything that they want. it just seems insane

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    LOL @ Rock. hes not that smart,

i keep wondering what mexico has on bush that hes all for anything that they want. it just seems insane
    Rock, when the man who is suppose to protect this country, stands before us and says, WE CAN NOT CLOSE OUR BORDERS WITH OUT A GUEST WORKER PROGRAM it just won't work. anybody with this mentality should not be runnning a country any country, probably not even his own household !!

I see Bushs concept on drugs as, just keep the drugs comming and we can spend billions on programs to try to save the victums, with programs starting in middle school and up, DARE for instance ETC. educationing gang members, which most came from south of the border, and don't want educated.
    Well we wouldn't want this idiot to do something as simple as put the U.S. armed military on the border, whom by the way we already pay for, and cut off the supply of drugs thats destroying this nation. NO ITS JUST ALL TO SIMPLE FOR AN X CHEER LEADER.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Mexico should be one to talk! What about all the times they've failed to do their part to prosecute and fully investigate the criminals they send to us who usually flee back after they've destroyed an American life! Mexico needs to do as they say, not tell us what to do...and they need to mind their own business too..

Quote Originally Posted by delilah
    Mexico should be one to talk! What about all the times they've failed to do their part to prosecute and fully investigate the criminals they send to us who usually flee back after they've destroyed an American life! Mexico needs to do as they say, not tell us what to do...and they need to mind their own business too..
    There you go! And welcome delilah

Hello Delilah
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Thank you and sorry for the explosives. I'm a little fed up here with all this BS from Mexico. They need to take their people back, that's what they should be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by delilah
    Thank you and sorry for the explosives. I'm a little fed up here with all this BS from Mexico. They need to take their people back, that's what they should be doing.
    Welcome delilah!!! We all know exactly how you feel !! we are quite exasperated ourselves!!

April
    delilah wrote:

Thats okay, we all get a little explosive now and than with all the BS that is going on. It can be pretty overwhelming especially when things just keeps getting worse .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12