Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZWeath,

I wound up on the Illegal Immigration Journal web site while researching crime stories yesterday.

WE HAVE ANOTHER HERO! ANDREW THOMAS, MARICOPA COUNTY ATTORNEY!

I especially enjoyed Mexico's letter to him trying to interfere in our business and his letter back. It was great!
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I logged on here this morning expecting all kinds of yelling to be going on about this and a concerted effort to demand Bush's impeachment. Instead, this is barely noticed.

FOX IS LETTING THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG! WHERE'S THE FUR FLYING?

He just turned up the heat on the frog, ya'll!
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    AZWeath,

I wound up on the Illegal Immigration Journal web site while researching crime stories yesterday.

WE HAVE ANOTHER HERO! ANDREW THOMAS, MARICOPA COUNTY ATTORNEY!

I especially enjoyed Mexico's letter to him trying to interfere in our business and his letter back. It was great!

Hi Faye! Thanks for taking the time to let me know how you feel about some things here in AZ!!!

Oh, that letter was great, wasn't it? I'd have loved to see looks on faces when Mexico got that response....LOL

Yep, we're very lucky to have Mr. Thomas here in Maricopa County. He nd Joe Arpaio have done a lot to clean up the lawless hell hole this was at one time. We've still got our problems, of course, but things are much, much better than they were, I think.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is an utter insult and outrage to give airtime to Vicente' Fox --- traipsing across several news shows promoting violation of the United States. Not once does Fox show regard for U.S. laws, U.S. sovereignty or U.S. domain --- it's always about what his illegal Aliens can get, about their well-being...not to mention clamoring insults and name calling against Americans and his "great and wonderful" neighbor the United States.

Vicente' Fox needs to take his dribble of a book and his lieing, thieving, ugly face and get off U.S. soil!! Americans do not want to see this criminal invader on our TV sets ever again!!

Well, YA'LL,

ARE WE JUST GOING TO GET COMFORTABLE IN THE WATER OR ARE WE GOING TO SQUAWK?

Faye ... did I miss this on Lou Dobbs?
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Aswreath wrote
    Yep, we're very lucky to have Mr. Thomas here in Maricopa County. He and Joe Arpaio have done a lot to clean up the lawless hell hole this was at one time. We've still got our problems, of course, but things are much, much better than they were, I think.
    Sherrif Joe Arpaio and Wyatt Earp are seemingly one in the same. Both are great patriots.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    If one political leader accuses that another politician is pushing for a NAU with the tri-lateral commission... will someone please tell me how that is not Treason

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Aswreath wrote
    Yep, we're very lucky to have Mr. Thomas here in Maricopa County. He and Joe Arpaio have done a lot to clean up the lawless hell hole this was at one time. We've still got our problems, of course, but things are much, much better than they were, I think.
    Sherrif Joe Arpaio and Wyatt Earp are seemingly one in the same. Both are great patriots.

Ohhhhh.....a Wyatt fan are you Rockfish? My house is just full of avid Earp/Holliday admirers

If one political leader accuses that another politician is pushing for a NAU with the tri-lateral commission... will someone please tell me how that is not Treason

I was wondering the same thing myself.

To me it seems that Mexico, as a whole, has been becoming more and more aggressive, more menacing, toward the US in recent weeks, dropped all apearances of our "friendly neighbor to the south", and have totally turned on Bush especially now with the plotting and scheming which had been going on, revealed and confirmed.

With everything which has been going on with Mexico recently, and now this revelation by Fox....which I fully believe was given the go ahead by Calderon and the rest of their government.......I've gotten the impression that they are attempting to cause complete and utter chaos within our government and force a conflict of some type.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast