Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

aswreath wrote
    .......I've gotten the impression that they are attempting to cause complete and utter chaos within our government and force a conflict of some type.

Yes, they are attempting to use our liberal thinking behind racism and profiling against us. They also are using this to gain benefits and to stay here illegally. Bush tried to inact something that would keep anyone without proper ID from working here in the U.S., but did so knowing that it would never fly, a diversion or lip service if you will.

We're letting them walk in illegally, let them take our jobs, letting them recieve benefits, lettting them vote, which will be biased, racist and illegal. Soon, we will be letting them rename everything from streets to states. After that comes THEIR BORDERS in OUR COUNTRY. Recipe for an invasion that's happening now. The President set the pace and Congress has followed his lead since Bush's first term. He should be impeached for not enforcing the law, obstruction of justice and not fulfilling his oath. He's a bum and a traitor. Get him out now!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

The White House this morning categorically denied amero.

White House dismisses talks of common currency

The White House this morning categorically denied that President Bush is considering or has ever considered agreeing to a common currency for the U.S., Mexico and Canada to rival the Euro.

"I can assure you that President Bush is not, and has not, given consideration to any other currency for the United States. Period," said White House spokesman Tony Fratto in an e-mail.

The Washington Times first questioned White House press secretary Dana Perino about this yesterday, after watching a YouTube clip of former Mexico President Vicente Fox's comments on the Larry King Show Monday night.

Mrs. Perino said she had not heard anything about a common currency, but did not eliminate the possibility that Mr. Bush and Mr. Fox might have discussed such an idea in the past.

"I don't think that that's something we're actively considering," she said.

Thank you, Mrs. Perino. That's very reassuring.
    BTW, did Tony Snow tell you anything he didn't tell us about why he quit?
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

aswreath wrote
    Ohhhhh.....a Wyatt fan are you Rockfish? My house is just full of avid Earp/Holliday admirers
    In the movie 'Tombstone', Kurt Russel playing the part of Wyatt yells out and says "Tell him I'll be there and Hell's coming with me!" Now that's the kind of enforcement I'd like to see!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123