Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Woman Killed in Hamilton Crash by Illegal Immigrant

Woman Killed in Hamilton Crash

Published: 4/04 9:53 am
    Updated: 4/04 5:24 pm

A man is held on $125,000 bond this morning for his role in a deadly crash in Hamilton late Sunday night.

Police there say 43 year old Jennifer Bowling was driving home from work, going north on Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. at about 11:22 p.m. when a Southbound car went left of center, hitting Bowling head on. Bowling was taken by Care Flight to Miami Valley Hospital where she died from her injuries.

The Southbound car was driven by Julio Cesar Olvera-Mejia. Olvera-Mejia left the scene of the accident and was subsequently arrested at Mercy Hospital in Fairfield, where a friend had taken him.

Olvera-Mejia was charged with driving left of center, no drivers license, leaving the scene of an accident, O.V.I., and aggravated vehicular homicide.

Bowling was a mother of two daughters. William Altizer knew Jennifer as a good neighbor. "She was a very fun loving person. She had come over to my house yesterday, I had surgery and she comes over and checks on me everyday. I had open heart surgery and she always looked out after me and cooked for me and helped me out."

Bowling was also a grandmother to three---ages six, six months and three months.

http://www.local12.com/news/local/story ... ewSnQ.cspx

$125K bond set for suspect in crash that killed woman

Jennifer Bowling, 43, of Hamilton, died after her car was struck head-on late Sunday.

Bond was set at $125,000 for Julio Cesar Olvera-Mejia on Monday in Hamilton Municipal Court.

By Hannah Poturalski and Tiffany Y. Latta
    Staff Writers Updated 2:33 AM Tuesday, April 5, 2011

HAMILTON — The suspected driver in a head-on crash that killed a Hamilton woman was in jail Monday on $125,000 bond.

Julio Cesar Olvera-Mejia, 23, of the 400 block of North Fifth Street is charged with felony aggravated vehicular homicide, operating a vehicle under the influence and fleeing the scene in connection with the crash that killed 43-year-old Jennifer Bowling as she returned home from work Sunday night.

Olvera-Mejia appeared Monday before Hamilton Municipal Court Judge Daniel Gattermeyer.

He is accused of driving a Buick LaSabre left of center about 11:20 p.m. Sunday on Martin Luther King Boulevard near Linden Street, striking Bowling’s 2001 Saturn SL1.

Bowling was flown to Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton, where she died of her injuries, according to police.

William Altizer, 63, described Bowling, a clerk at a Shell gas station, as a one-of-a kind neighbor who checked on him daily after he had open heart surgery a few years ago.

“She always checked on me and brought me food. She checked on me (Sunday) before she went to work,â€

OLVERA IS ON ICE HOLD in Bustler County Ohio Jail

Agency: BUTLER JAIL
    Booking Date: 4/4/2011 12:29 PM
    Booking Number: 154356001

Charge Discription: AGGRAVATED VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Charge Discription: HOLD FOR "ICE" DETAINER

http://butler.miamivalleyjails.org/JAIL ... D=18244688

Above article added to homepage with amended title--

http://www.alipac.us/article-6208--0-0.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Another innocent American has lost her life because of Napolitano's "secure border". Her blood is on that inept, incompetent and corrupt clown Napolitano's hands......
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

These cowards run from everything including their corrupt country.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

This is the thing with legalizing them that our so called "leaders" don't seem to have the time to think thru. First we don't really know WHO they are since they have so many aliases. Then, after killing an innocent American they make a run for messico, never to be seen again - like some sort of a shadow that fades in and out of view and always staying juuust below the radar.

I guess we have one good thing going for us. Most of these illegals might be sneaky, but they aren't very smart. This one showed how "intelligent" he is by going to the hospital (thinking only of himself, of course). Did he really think the cops would not be looking for him there? duh!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This scenario involving the death of innocent Americans and their loved ones being left to suffer their loss is played out over and over in this country on a daily basis. It is all but completely ignored by the globalist elite / new world order lamestream media and traitors in the District of Criminals who advocate for wide open borders and lawlessness in this once great country. Many are simply outright murdered by the illegal alien invaders. If this were happening in the reverse, any American found to have killed an illegal would be charged with a hate crime whether hate was involved or whether it wasn't.

Let's face it folks, thanks to the treason commited by politicians and the "pcbs" which has been allowed to fester in this country, we Americans have lost our rights and are about to lose our country unless the masses wake up quickly and take a strong stand.

This, once again is indeed very sad. How many more will it take?

Surely we do not need the globalists. (mod edit)
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast