Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There was a time when I thought a wall or fence could actually stem the flow of illegal immigration. But not anymore. They'll find a way around it. But I still want it built...it sends a message, and that's better than nothing.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

What Chertoff failed to tell us, was that many of those building this fence are "guess what"? illegal aliens......

The federal government is the no. 1 employer of illegals. Even our Pentagon has approximately 2000 illegals employed !!!! Our Pentagon???? Top secret, classified information? I learned this info. an hour or so ago on Lou Dobbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Worried about your job Chertoff. You are the next one that Bush is going to hang
    for this. He has a list of them that are gone and a list of waiting to pin his failed policies on.
    I hope he does not treat you like the two border agents that are in prison right now.
    I believe Chertoff is safe. He knows where too many of the bodies are buried. He may leave, but he won't suffer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    There was a time when I thought a wall or fence could actually stem the flow of illegal immigration. But not anymore. They'll find a way around it. But I still want it built...it sends a message, and that's better than nothing.
    Or maybe they will be allowed to tunnel under it. Read the following newspaper article. You will notice that the US government doesn't really try all that hard to stop illegal immigration...

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/06 ... _22_07.txt

Mexican authorities uncover border tunnel into San Diego County

By: North County Times wire services -

"SAN DIEGO - Mexican authorities have discovered an unfinished cross-border tunnel that extends 31 feet into San Diego County, federal officials announced today.

The passageway, discovered yesterday morning, originates in Baja California and is located south of the intersection of Via de la Amistad and Enrico Fermi Drive and about a half-mile east of the Otay Mesa Port of Entry, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials.

So far, U.S. Border Patrol agents have not discovered access to the tunnel on the U.S. side, but an investigation is continuing, authorities said."

Thanks, US authorities! Continue away! We trust you...

Really we do.

Really.

OK. I have an idea.

Wouldn't "access" to the US side of the tunnel be at the end of the tunnel that started in Mexico? Get it?

You go to the end of the tunnel, and then you find its so-called "US access" point!!!

WOW! I am a genius!

Why do we tolerate this crap?

Worried about your job Chertoff. You are the next one that Bush is going to hang for this. He has a list of them that are gone and a list of waiting to pin his failed policies on.
    I hope he does not treat you like the two border agents that are in prison right now.
    Once Sutton goes down the crapper (and he is not bright enough to hang on) Chertoff is next.

One by one they will fall. I can't wait for the books to be published after Bush's term is over. Can you imagine the people who are going to try and rebuild there reputations?
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

One by one they will fall. I can't wait for the books to be published after Bush's term is over. Can you imagine the people who are going to try and rebuild there reputations?
    I'm wondering if Bush will do an autobiography....I can't think of a single accomplishment he could possibly come up with! And I wonder about the Presidential Library...what could he possibly put into his library...a copy of MY PET GOAT?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12