Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WRAL Coverage of HB1183

http://www.wral.com/news/4391235/detail.html

Please vote in the poll on that website.

Alan

It is on the front page Alan!

http://www.alipac.us/article-353--0-0.html

"We've recruited these workers," said Bazan-Manson. "What are we going to do with their children?"
    That is an admission of breaking the law and "recruiting" illegals, isn't it? That means to me at Bazan-Manson needs to be where Charles Manson is. Further, if they workers were recruited to work, their children should still be in Mexico or wherever they came from since they can't work anyway.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Junius--You are correct. Bazan-Manson just made a huge blunder. La Raza, recruits them. Her organization is an NC off-shoot to try and set up North Carolina to massive llegal immigration. She needs to be held accountable for the public statement she made. If she recruited or had anything to do with encouraging these people to come here to work AND bring their families--then she intentionally and willfully violated federal immigration law. She needs to be taken to task on this and held responsible for her statement and her actions....legally. A 501 C-3 organization organized as a "charitable" organization tax-exempt and thereby underwritten by American Tax Payers can not operate as a personnel recruiting agency for illegal immigration in violation of American Law. A lawsuit should be filed immediatey by someone. Can ALIPAC file it? A lawsuit provides all types of discovery mechanisms. We could probaby get every document in her possession AND La Raza's on behalf of the people she's harmed by her actions....thousands of Americans deprived of their Equal Employment Opportunity Rights.

Where in the hell is the ACLU?

We need to shut them down and start another one.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We could also include their "sponsors" and their "contributers". That could be some deep pockets behind this. We might be able to find out who the Power Brokers are that are behind this scam against the American People.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    "We've recruited these workers," said Bazan-Manson. "What are we going to do with their children?"
    That is an admission of breaking the law and "recruiting" illegals, isn't it? That means to me at Bazan-Manson needs to be where Charles Manson is. Further, if they workers were recruited to work, their children should still be in Mexico or wherever they came from since they can't work anyway.
    Hmmm ... hmmmm.... hmmmmmm ... very interesting!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Watchman--she's broken the law. Here in Wilson for example, I've been complaining about a Mexican Bus Line. Yes, a Mexican Bus Line. The ones here in my town don't crawl or walk here from Arizona. They take an air-conditioned bus, a beautiful charter like you'd take on a vacation direct from here to Mexico and back. They have a nice Bus Station about 1.5 minute drive from Downtown City Police Station and County Sheriff's Department. I'm sure their "safe". You saw how our Senators voted. Both of them, Burr and Dole FOR. When you hae 2 US Senators in your pocket, you're pretty "safe" for INS. NC has become the new center for La Raza through bi-partisan support--Hunt, Easley and Burr and Dole.

Lets bring El Pueblo down. Shut them down. They aren't what they seem.

El Pueblo = Bazan-Manson = La Raza.

Bazan-Manson's resume says she's from Argentina, then Louisiana, then North Carolina for "college". Probably came here illegally, so who really knows where she's from.

Where in the hell is the ACLU?
    We need to shut them down and start another one.
    Are you under the impression that ACLU does anything for Americans? Nay, nay nay! They are the most anti-American group out there. It is fraudulent for them to call themselves Americans or use the word American in their title.

Yes, a Mexican Bus Line.
    It is true that some of the Mexicans come to NC on a nice air conditioned bus but a lot more of them get there in the back of semi's that appear to be hauling freight. In El Paso, TX and surrounding towns, there are places where illegals are held long enough to get a truck load of them. Then they head east. Transport Trucks need to be stopped and inspected more frequently and more randomly. I bet you literally thousands of illegals would be caught in transport if the trucks were inspected more closely. Weigh stations at every state line aren't the answer since they can be avoided by taking alternate routes and because few trucks are actually opened up to look inside. The checkpoints along the border in TX, NM and AZ probably catch a few illegals but the truckers also know how to avoid those established checkpoints. RANDOM checkpoints all over the country should be set up by the border patrol.

In the past week alone 80 illegals have been found at various locations in El Paso TX alone. Over a hundred were discovered in the area in the two weeks before that. I don't know how many will fit in a truck but I know they are often transported that way. Even a Pepsi Cola driver got caught transporting a bunch across the border! it has become big business since NAFTA opened the borders to trade to bring in illegals. We need to back out of that NAFTA agreement and make sure that we tell our congressmen to vote down any future trade agreements because they ALL leave us vulnerable. If you want information about illegals in this area, KVIA.com is a decent source. It is one of the local news stations.

While driving to work, I have seen several instances where the Border patrol will stop all of a certain color and class of vehicle for inspection, which means that there are people suspected of transporting illegals driving said vehicles. They need to do likewise with tractor trailers. And the penalties for transporting illegals should be stiffer. If they were to confiscate a rig or two and publicize it well, I bet that source of transportation would dry up quickly.

The Minuteman Project found PLANE TICKETS among the rubble on the border left behind by illegal immigrants. Of course the tickets were turned over to law enforcement and no one is saying where the tickets were for but there is no doubt that some who are already here are sending tickets as well as money home to their relatives!

Not so long ago, I walked into a local branch of Bank Of America and saw a huge banner that said:
    NOW IT IS EASIER THAN EVER TO SEND MONEY ACROSS THE BORDER!
    That disgusts me more than you can ever know. I wrote the bank to tell they why I was taking my accounts elsewhere. Why are we encouraging this? Why would a bank that calls itself American (although I think it is French owned!) encourage people to send funds to Mexico or help them find ways to do it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JuniusJnr wrote:
    Quote:
    [quote:197js0qp]"We've recruited these workers," said Bazan-Manson. "What are we going to do with their children?"

That is an admission of breaking the law and "recruiting" illegals, isn't it? That means to me at Bazan-Manson needs to be where Charles Manson is. Further, if they workers were recruited to work, their children should still be in Mexico or wherever they came from since they can't work anyway. [/quote:197js0qp]

Wouldn't this situation fall under the RICO Act that we were discussing?

Do you think I'm foolish or does RICO sound viable as a tool to use en masse when communicating with our so-called representatives? I'm sensing something positive if we could unify with a plan of action.

Your thoughts?

I personally believe that the RICO Act should be suggested as a possibility for dealing with people who keep bringing in illegals. I think that if one business, like say Gallo Vinyeyards, were to have their assets siezed by the government because of their flagrant disobedience of the laws already on the books prohibiting illegal immigration, it would wake up a bunch of them. Perhaps Arnold Schwartzenegger would be a likely candidate to receive such a suggestion in a letter. He suddenly seems gung ho on closing the borders to further illegal immigration. Then perhaps Governor Easley of NC might be persuaded to see the merits of such an invocation to sweep his state clean.

Does anyone have sources of a list of what companies are constantly employing illegals? Which companies have been caught actively recruiting across the border?