http://www.federalobserver.com/archive.php?aid=9537

Vol. 05, No. 74

Herron: Writers and Talkers
By Jan Herron

With the exception of a few good "writers" and "talkers" these pundits just can't bring themselves to address the illegal immigration issue. What's wrong with these "writers" and "talkers" putting aside their powered egos, letting their customers (listeners) decide the topics you address? The American public seeks to become informed on the primary issue facing their nation, and they're asking your help.

I urge the "writers" and "talkers:" this is the 21st century; get with the program. Though they hope to ignore the new importance of illegal immigration as the #1 issue, their attempts are futile. We're losing our country; it's time the "writers" and "talkers" do their part to save it.

For "writers" and "talkers" asleep at the wheel who have no idea that illegal immigration has become a listener-demanded topic, here's how to bring yourselves up to snuff: use your computer, do a Google search by entering "illegal immigration." You'll find literally thousands of news articles and commentary for educating yourselves.

For your role as "educators" of American "readers" and "listeners," I offer any of my work (letters to the editor or commentary) for your use. I even include my e-mail address should you need to contact me with questions! You're welcome to adapt into your efforts any quotes, sentences or paragraphs I've written. Even better, share them with your fellow writers and broadcasters! Most "immigration" authors are volunteers; we don't collect money for our effort because our objective is educating American voters on this vital issue. Every true patriot author I know agrees that in the Americana battle for national survival, there's no room for "primadonnas" seeking to use the immigration issue as their stairway to stardom.

"Writers" and "talkers" play a pathetically obvious game of hide-and-seek with "politically-incorrect" issues. Their refusal to even address the real issues will increase their current reputation of failing to be politically forthright. Many readers and listeners have "googled" the facts on illegal immigration for themselves after the so-called "writers" and "talkers" didn't report the facts about the #1 issue facing this country. “Writers" and "talkers," follow your customers or you'll lose them. You'll find that speaking out truthfully can be quite liberating.

Listeners are alienated by "writers" and "talkers" who take snide swipes at the "few good men" like James Sensenbrenner, Tom Tancredo, Dana Rohrabacher, Nathan Deal and their allies. Lack of respect for the hard work of these patriots gives listeners good reason to conclude that the "writers" and "talkers" are as clueless as the political elite. At the end of the day, these so-called "traditional neocon and progressive reporters" only damage themselves with their attacks on concerned citizens.

Citizens who take the "politically correct" position on issues often have no other basis than either hatred and envy of the Right or a compulsion to shield tho "power-drunk" elite with their pre-spun babble.

Most citizens know that biased newspapers and broadcast media control what passes for "government accountability," and have been betrayed by the news media too often in the past to trust them now. As we learn of more "contracts" between "writers," "talkers" and "policiticans," what little credibility they have left continues to disappear.

Get a reality check, "writers" and "talkers," or you'll be displaced by new writers faster than an American, union-member construction worker loses his job to an illegal alien. New "writers" and "talkers" who ARE willing to address the truth of difficult issues are becoming well-known: Frosty Wooldridge, Mark Edwards, Terry Anderson, Sandra Miller, D. A. King, Michael Corbin, and Lars Larson, to name a few. These patriots are providing what many Americans have wanted for many years--they report what really happens behind the government scenes. They research and report the truth about establishment bullies, corporate crooks, and self-seeking leeches. And they don't suck up!

We insist that "writers" and "talkers" continue public disclosure of the terminal corruption of so many government officials. It's time to expand the circle of truth, and continue to show everyone the terminal corruption of so many of our government officials as well as many of their "writer" and "talker" buddies.

"Writers" and "talkers" may continue their efforts to beat down American citizens, but we will outlast you because we have the truth on our side and we have the citizenry on our side. We've learned to use the technology of the Internet to learn what the "writers" and "talkers" won't discuss.

And all the while, the "writers" and "talkers" remain clueless; indeed, they never had it in the beginning. They are trained to be sluggish. Sluggish minds don't think outside the box; they think about making the box more comfortable. This principle is not difficult to grasp.

Political slugs never die; they only crawl out from beneath a new rock. Sometimes it's the same slugs from the same family, sometimes it's a "shirttail relative." But they're all "worms" nonetheless. Listeners have an effective means of dealing with "writers" and "talkers" who slant their coverage or conceal the facts: change the station.

Citizens recognize and resent their patronizing manner to their listeners. They hold them responsible for the political climate that promotes corruption, deceit, and injustice directed against honest citizens. We watch "writers" and "talkers" turn a blind eye while we're losing our country.

Some "writers" and "talkers" are running short of time to diligently report what really happens when government undermines the WILL of Citizens. BEWARE as the critical mass continues to grow.

(c) Jan Herron, 2005. All Rights Reserved

Jan Herron can be contacted at: Herronnet@aol.com

The Herron Archive on The Federal Observer

"Published originally at FederalObserver.com: republication allowed with this notice and hyperlink intact."

Well, I won't mention any names, but some websites are alittle quiet on the illegal immigration topic.
Jan Herron, you go girl!.