Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yamhill County Oregon Business Owner pays coyotes

following is something I found on Craigslist this eve. I totally do not agree with her dim thinking and it is obvious she has no idea how many illegals are criminals or that there are jobs in mexico.
    what is interesting is she has valuable information:
    she says a business owner is paying coyotes 7 k to bring illegals in to work as indentured servants.
    I think the FBI should track her down right now.
    of course they won't.
    ------------------------------------------

What is your problem? Why do some people bash mexicans/illegals? Would you come here if you were in there shoes? I would. It is not Mexicans individually who have caused the illegal immigrant problem. It is the USA for encouraging and assisting them to come here illegally that you people should be bashing. My husband’s boss is a small business owner in Yamhill county and talks openly about paying 7k to a coyote To transport each worker to this area from Mexico. They are then obligated like indentured servants to pay the fee back and paid under ten bucks an hour to bust ass. In the mean time teenagers in this country do not work because the Mexicans have taken the jobs they used to do. Blame greedy corporate USA and not the individuals who do not know a lot about all of the top end stuff bringing them in but come to escape poverty, etc. I think we should assist our own to escape poverty but corporate does not and it’s up there where the blame should be. Back off of the individuals

Banned

Got a link to the post?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know our local LE folks have been quite busy chasing down all sorts of illegal activity on CL (Craig's List)... this might be something they're interested in potentially...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

please save the message from CL - for the username....then get it to local law enforcement.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    stoptheinvasion, it says location PDX. Was it on the forum or community posting?

It would be good to see which company is doing this, and see them get busted.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Oh, duh, it says small business owner in Yamhill County. But...as all of us from Oregon know, there is a lot of industry out there, and the main one right now, who would use illegals, would be the vineyards.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

its on portland - multnomah - rants and raves.
    i dont have a link because i still do not have an address bar although I can go get the contact info and paste that here.
    someone could email her and ask her what business, but she most likely wouldnt give that up since her husband might lose his job.
    Banned

OK, thanks I'll look into it.

portland craigslist > washington co > rants & raves
    please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist
    Please report suspected exploitation of minors to the appropriate authorities
    Bashing mexicans

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: pers-553966295@craigslist.org
    Date: 2008-01-27, 7:34PM PST

What is your problem?Why do some people bash mexicans/illegals.Would you come here if you were in there shoes?I would.It is not mexicans individually who have caused the illegal immigrant problem.It is the USA for encouraging and assisting them to come here illegally that you people should be bashing.My husbands boss is a small business owner in Yamhill county and talks openly about paying 7k to a cyote?spelling? to transport each worker to this area from mexico.They are then obligated like indentured servants to pay the fee back and paid under ten bucks an hour to bust ass.In the mean time teenagers in this country do not work because the mexicans have taken the jobs they used to do.Blame greedy corporate USA and not the individuals who do not know alot about all of the top end stuff bringing them in but come to escape poverty,etc.I think we should assist our own to escape poverty but corporate does not and its up there where the blame should be.Back off of the individuals

Banned

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/rnr/553966295.html

Bashing mexicans
    Reply to: pers-553966295@craigslist.org
    Date: 2008-01-27, 7:34PM PST

What is your problem?Why do some people bash mexicans/illegals.Would you come here if you were in there shoes?I would.It is not mexicans individually who have caused the illegal immigrant problem.It is the USA for encouraging and assisting them to come here illegally that you people should be bashing.My husbands boss is a small business owner in Yamhill county and talks openly about paying 7k to a cyote?spelling? to transport each worker to this area from mexico.They are then obligated like indentured servants to pay the fee back and paid under ten bucks an hour to bust ass.In the mean time teenagers in this country do not work because the mexicans have taken the jobs they used to do.Blame greedy corporate USA and not the individuals who do not know alot about all of the top end stuff bringing them in but come to escape poverty,etc.I think we should assist our own to escape poverty but corporate does not and its up there where the blame should be.Back off of the individuals

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 553966295

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast