Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: You can't arrest my undocumented boyfriend, we are not near the border"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, how many American working people are going to the beach for a vacation.

Again, what are those children learning from all this. They will be here, they will be citizens, and they are being taught no respect for this country or it's laws.

That is really what frightens me about DACA.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie View Post
    Yes, how many American working people are going to the beach for a vacation.

Again, what are those children learning from all this. They will be here, they will be citizens, and they are being taught no respect for this country or it's laws.

That is really what frightens me about DACA.
    They will graduate from University and carry on the fight to bring in MORE illegals. I want more than anything to see instant citizenship for anchors stopped NOW! There's nothing we can do about all the ones already given citizenship but we need to stop this travesty. The 14th Amendment was never intended for illegals, it was to make freed slaves citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by nomas View Post
    They will graduate from University and carry on the fight to bring in MORE illegals. I want more than anything to see instant citizenship for anchors stopped NOW! There's nothing we can do about all the ones already given citizenship but we need to stop this travesty. The 14th Amendment was never intended for illegals, it was to make freed slaves citizens.
    They probably will graduate university, while our young people can't afford it and they will get involved in politics, law, etc., etc.

Yes, stop the anchor baby silliness.

I'm really thinking if we could get some real people who really read the Constitution on the Supreme Court, a good case could be made for a real interpretation of the 14th amendment.

My understanding and the way I was taught, back in the dark ages, it was created to give citizenship to slaves and children of slaves born in the US.

The 14th Amendment does not protect anchor baby citizenship. Never did, never has, never will. Automatic birthright citizenship of children of illegal aliens is a misnomer, an accident, a mistake, an egregious bureaucratic error committed by a bunch of idiots and nincompoops.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12