Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

*Pamphlet* Baldwin Park-Great success getting the word out!

Deleted by Vmama
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Wow, great work and a good idea! Please ask DonQ if there is anyway we can load this up as a pdf file or something so others can print and distribute it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fantastic work! Let us know if we can download it and distribute. Course I'll need to buy some ink, but been needing it anyway!

Can't say how good that looks, lady! You've done one marvelous job of showing what we are trying to do. Major good job!!

Perhaps we could get a "local" printing company who is on our side to mass print some for distribution in each of our cities? I know who I'll be hitting here. Just an idea! If we could get it in a PDF file and download to disc, then we could take it to the print company and they could print it. I think we have some printers on our side.

I would love to be able to download this and be more than happy to pass this around where I can here in RI.

Thanks Guys! I sent DonQ a note on how to upload the file, just waiting for a response...
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Looks fantastic!

virginiamamma!! This is the BEST summary of what is going on and so beatifully prepared. Let us know how we download it so we can print it out and distribute as well as email it!!

I await the "how tos"!!

God Bless You viginiamamma.....this is truly OUTSTANDING!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Outstanding post. Great graphics layout. The whole thing is excellent.

Sent ya my email addy, will see what I can do about making a pdf and will also ask a printer friend of mine what exactly she needs. As far as I know, they can use the one on here as a proof, as is, but will find out.

My getting on the net has been hit and miss a couple days... we had a BIG storm blow thru and down trees everywhere. We had no electricity for two days. Neighbor had two cars and a pickup smashed by a fallen tree.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Wow, great work and a good idea! Please ask DonQ if there is anyway we can load this up as a pdf file or something so others can print and distribute it.

W
    If I can get the original, I can get a "photo-ready" copy made (PDF).

H.

is a PDF file what printers generally work with? We used to have brochures made off PM3 files.. but they were saved with.. printmaster or pagemaker? Not sure. Anyway, these look pretty good for online transmission.. but need higher resolution files fo printing brochures.

I think they are great brochures.. the only thing I would add to them is something at the end with the address to alipac or some such.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast