Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well done!

Inspiring for all of us. we ned to do the same in our areas !

Great Job, Would expect no less out of Alabama. Sent this to all my kin near Birmingham.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Whew!

I have to say that was one of the most gratifying experiences of my life!!!! I did not get to hear Virginiamammas speech (I was lucky! I got to hear it before anyone else did!) or the others because I had arms and hands all over the place to get fliers! LOL They kept me busy! I just wish I had printed more because I ran out. A lot of people said they were going to scan the ALIPAC fliers (the ones about employers hiring them) into their computers and spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say, being there and meeting these wonderful people reminded me of why I love my home state of Alabama! I am so appreciative of having the opportunity to help inform Alabamians of what is at stake. The police officers were gracious and friendly! I want to thank them for watching out for us!

And a special thanks to the Kuykendalls. What can I say you two! Without you, this never would have happened! You are special, wonderful patriots!

Virginiamamma! What can I say girl! You were awesome! I am so glad we FINALLY got to meet! We have just begun!!!!!!!!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Re: Whew!

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    I have to say that was one of the most gratifying experiences of my life!!!! I did not get to hear Virginiamammas speech (I was lucky! I got to hear it before anyone else did!) or the others because I had arms and hands all over the place to get fliers! LOL They kept me busy! I just wish I had printed more because I ran out. A lot of people said they were going to scan the ALIPAC fliers (the ones about employers hiring them) into their computers and spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say, being there and meeting these wonderful people reminded me of why I love my home state of Alabama! I am so appreciative of having the opportunity to help inform Alabamians of what is at stake. The police officers were gracious and friendly! I want to thank them for watching out for us!

And a special thanks to the Kuykendalls. What can I say you two! Without you, this never would have happened! You are special, wonderful patriots!

Virginiamamma! What can I say girl! You were awesome! I am so glad we FINALLY got to meet! We have just begun!!!!!!!!

Sounds like some great team work. You two sure make me proud
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Charles!!! Thanks to everyone else for the kind words too. I got a little misty eyed reading them! Ohfly you know I will be talking to you soon.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Oh my

Virginiamamma we gotta stop meeting like this! ROFLMAO!!!!

Ok everybody, don't let her fool ya! She is ONE TOUGH COOKIE! I got to see her in action!!! I am taking my film tomorrow to get developed and will get it on a cd (am I behind the times or what?). I have pictures of the pro illegal rally in Birmingham on this roll as well as our rally from today.

VM, we have some planning to do for Montgomery!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

English Only Please

I've lived in Miami, Florida all my life, I've watched this town change from a wonderfull sleepy down home American city into what is called now an International Metropolis. Well I tell you, it really pisses me off every time I walk into any business and instantly get bombarded by everyone speaking Spanish. Even when I walk to a counter and greet in English they come back and asnwer in Spanish, now I do speak fluent Spanish, but thats not the thing, even when I complain they say "well this is
    Miami". YeeGad's that really pisses me off, I always answer that the last time I looked Miami was still a city in Florida, a state In the United States of America, where the official language is still English. Its really a shame how so many immigrants can become Citizens without being able to speak our language. It is also a shame that so many corporations do not enforce some sort of policy of having employees speak English in the work environment. Personally unless it's an elderly person in need, I refuse to speak to these people in anything but English, my boss sometimes gets upset, but theres really nothing he can do...

Sorry, just had to vent... Thanks for the opportunity...

God Bless America & Our Troops
    Eternal Vigilance is the Price of Freedom,* Semper Fi...

What a beautiful sight!! I feel so proud

I am so proud of Virginiamomma I could "POP". Alabama is a state that is passing laws to protest it's citizens and make it difficult for illegals to operate there. I might move there myself.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

this is wrong

what is up with you true Americans??? Havent you noticed that without these illegal immigrants life would be much harder. If it wasnt for them you wouldnt be here today living the life you live. Even though they dont file for income tax and its said that they use up about let just say for example 14 million dollars just to be here for free in return they make about 30 million from their businesses and the labor they do for cheap. Put yourself in their shoes, would you feel the way they do right now?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast