Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm glad you guys are enjoying it. It was fun but a pain too. I wish the video quality was better. What do you expect from an amature. I tried to use as many pics of the rallies as I could. Some I had to touch up.

How were the political and illegal insults????

Pine, I don't know which one you are. There are so many pics. I was thinking we look way too happy to be mad about this. I know I enjoyed our protest. It was like a high school pep-rally.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I'm the guy at the end of the clip with the flag in my right hand and yelling with my left. Grey golf shirt and a border patrol hat. Hollering "No Amnesty".

Yep, that's little old me...

God, I hope they heard you!

You look pretty serious to me! Like you mean business! That's why I put you down on the border.
    I know I look that way everytime I call a politician these days.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good job, Dixie! And you picked the PERFECT song, too. I am sending the link out to everyone. Thanks for your hard work!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Thanks rebellady...,

Picking the song was hard. When I would ask people, I would get a lot of angry punk anti-war band suggestions. I was like, I want to understand the words in the song people.

Dixie

Great job Dixie, thanks for taking the time to do this and yes I will share it with all I know.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

guess my only complaint would be is that the image quality seemed a little degraded on the slideshow, not sure if it b/c the video was compressed too much or what

Truism

You are right about that. It was my fist video. I need to read up on the pixel quality and find out what is best. I can always edit and revamp the video. I noticed some pics came out furry while others were clean. What can I say, it's amature hour! I'm going to do a few experiments and see what happens.

Dixie

Dixie, you did a great job. Please email me a copy of it. I cant capture it from Yourtube.

Thanks
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

SWEET!!!! Awsome job! Loved every second of it!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast