Thread: Amnesty Express

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amnesty Express

Okay! I'm no good at posting pictures so you will have to see this little bit of humor by clicking on the link:

http://www.sacredcowburgers.com/fresh/s ... ty_express

Mod edit. I fixed it for you annie

JP
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

That sums it up pretty succintly. Arrogant Fox is the one pushing for this and his best amigo, Jorge, is most than willing to accommodate him!

Priceless!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That entire site is a riot! I am going to put a couple of their gems that I particularly like din the pictures section.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    That entire site is a riot! I am going to put a couple of their gems that I particularly like din the pictures section.
    Yes, that sight is a riot and I first learned about it here at Alipac when someone posted one of their pictures. Newmexican, if you know how to post pictures, please feel free to post the one here that I provided the link to. I have to learn how to post pics.

Kniggit,

Welcome to Alipac. That is a very funny other bit of humor on Vicente Fox. He's got to be one of the biggest freeloaders and losers in the world.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

Sorry Newmexican, but after sending my latest post I see that JP fixed it for me and posted the picture. Thanks, JP.