Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Anchor Baby Power" video from the voice of Aztlan

I thought y'all might want to see this. Pretty clear intentions to use the young to Mexicanize the U.S. Notice how the children are in native (Mexican) dress.

http://www.aztlan.net/anchor_baby_power.htm

LA VOZ DE AZTLAN
    Los Angeles, Alta California
    July 24, 2007

Anchor Baby Power

La Voz de Aztlan has produced a video in honor of the millions of babies that have been
    born as US citizens to Mexican undocumented parents. These babies are destined to
    transform America. The nativist CNN reporter Lou Dobbs estimates that there are over
    200,000 "Anchor Babies" born every a year whereas George Putnam, a radio
    reporter, says the figure is closer to 300,000. La Voz de Aztlan believes that the number
    is approximately 500,000 "Anchor Babies" born every year.

The video below depicts the many faces of the "Anchor Baby Generation". The
    video includes a fascinating segment showing a group of elementary school children in
    Santa Ana, California confronting the Minutemen vigilantes. The video ends with a now
    famous statement by Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez of the University of Texas at Austin.

http://www.aztlan.net/anchor_baby_power.htm
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Disgusting! The 14th Amendment needs to be repealed after its ABUSE and MISUSE!

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    Disgusting! The 14th Amendment needs to be repealed after its ABUSE and MISUSE!
    I'm for that!

I see them pushing a double decker stroller with 3 in there 2 more at the legs and 3 more walking with her! Is that the goal of the female illegal? To breed as much children as possible? Well lets not forget that there little children can get SSI and other US paid for benefits while there illegal parents rape and pillage what ever they can out of the country!!!

DISGUSTING DEPORT THEM ALL!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Banned
    500,000 ???
    wow or is it wow
    Alot of those children look so darn sad
    but ot could be just me I always thought that
    Most look sad in pictures I see.

I guess raising children to believe that breaking the law ok is their MAIN GOAL. Just think about what we have to look forward to (or should I say dread) in this next generation! What will be next? Will it be ok to break ANY LAW as long as they get their way?