Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good Work Glendale!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks Watchdog.

I added a link to that video page into the Viva Saddam Hussein article on the homepage.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our fathers and grandfathers fought World War Two to save America. Texas fought Mexico and won its independence. Mexico declared war against the United States when the U.S. annexed Texas. The U.S. defeated Mexico and won the Southwest. Now it's up to this generation to defend what was won and kept at the cost of hundreds of thousands of deaths and wounded.

While Americans fight for freedom in Iraq, illegal immigrants overwhelm our country and seek to change its destiny. The question Americans must ask themselves is will we stand up against these invaders.

In the winter of 1992, I worked as a laborer striping tobacco leaves and sorting them for quality in a cold barn, near the Tennessee state line with Kentucky. The minimum-wage, temporary job provided food and gasoline but nothing was left after making these purchases with the money I earned. Out of the blue, the tobacco farmer came up to me one morning and told me that he could hire two Mexicans for what he was paying me. I was working as fast as I could even though my fingers were almost frozen. The following morning, my brother and I arrived early. We ate a small breakfast in our van. Suddenly, a Mexican beat the “heck� out of another Mexican called Pepe, just outside the entrance to the barn. After suffering a beating, Pepe went to work anyway -- without medical treatment. Later that morning, the farmer brought portable heaters to warm us laborers. Anglos and Mexicans worked side by side in the barn, getting the tobacco ready to be sold.

We never knew what caused the fight between the two Mexicans. We assumed that Pepe didn’t want to work because of the cold. The Mexicans move from state to state, following work as it becomes available. They travel as a group, sharing expenses and crowded, squalid living quarters. Many of the Mexican illegal immigrant workers must pay off huge debts to the criminals who smuggle them into the United States.

huey--it is a tragic situation, tragic that you would do that hard cold work for minimum wage and then be undercut by foreign illegal labor hired by an illegal employer. I smoke. I support the tobacco industry. If I buy a pack of cigarettes the cost is now over $3.50 a pack in North Carolina, one of the largest tobacco producers in the country. The tobacco companies and farmers make excellent profits because of me and people like me that pay whatever the price is to have our cigarettes. If I could quit and put them out of business I would when I learn that with all the price supports ensured by tax payers through the "quota" system guaranteeing the farmers profits--there is no reason on God's Green Earth any segment of the tobacco industry needed to turn to lives of crime to make a buck or abuse any of its workers or hire any person but an American Worker at a good market wage for the hard work they perform.

It is repugnant that enough was never enough for these people.

Who are these people and what did they do with their souls?

Now federal taxpayers are spending billions to buy out the quota system and draw it to a close. Most people think they are being paid to stop growing tobacco, but no. They can still grow tobacco and get their money from the government as well. It was just a lump sum buyout of a quota the same as buying out a long term lease.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn