Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bergenfield, NJ rally for Ramos and Compean !

On Saturday January 13, 2007 Ron Bass sponsored a rally in Bergenfield, New Jersey. Over 25, maybe 30, people attended from as far away as Mt. Olive and Jersey City. Patriot Groups were UPA "United Patriots of America", "You Don't Speak for Me", "New Jersey Citizens for Immigration Control" and "Citizens Civil Defense".

The rally/protest kicked off at 8:00 AM until 10:00 AM on Columbia Avenue. Then the group relocated to Washington Avenue in front of Borough Hall where they assembled along the sidewalk until noon. Washington Avenue is heavily travelled. Passersby universally honked, gave thumbs up and were all pro. Not one dissenter. No counter protesters anywhere. The Bergenfield police were out in force with numerous patrol cars.

The Stop n Shop parking lot can be seen in the center. Borough Hall is lower center. Washington Avenue is North South and Columbia Avenue is the T East west. Brown colored train tracks can be seen angling North East South West just to the left of center.

A Bergen Record reporter interviewed several patriots.

Miguel Cruz, left "You Don't Speak for Me", Ron Bass, right, founder and organizer, UPA.

Anna from Arizona, facing. Gayle Kesselman Co-chair NJCIC profile.

Gayle Kesselman

Illegal aliens herded into back alley by police.

US Border Patrol ????

Joe Morales

There's little Anna from Arizona.

Bergenfield police at the Minit-Mart herding illegals away.

Illegal aliens herded into back alley away from stores and the public

Minutewoman Anna from Arizona

At 10:00 AM the troops reassembled in front of Borough Hall. Lots of police presence.

Strategic relocation on Washington Avenue. Lots of traffic, many high signs, thumbs up and honking.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Photos courtesy of Miguel Cruz

"You Don't Speak For Me" American Hispanic members, Miguel Cruz, Carmen and Joe Morales and Anna Gaines Arizona Minutewoman.

Carmen, Joe and Anna

Bill Tibbe

Bergen Record

Bergen Record news coverage.

http://link.toolbot.com/northjersey.com/56436

The reporter was an American oriental. He just had to take his cheap shot *( End of article passerby comments ). Too bad he didn't report on the dozens who supported the action.

Curious - I didn't see anyone "glaring" - the illegals were a block away in a back street.

As a matter of fact I went over and engaged some in conversation. They said they were illegals and that they did not have documentation. When asked directly if they were here illegally they said yes.

When asked if they spoke english they said no.

When asked what country they were from they asked = " Why do you want to know that".

When asked how many days a week they worked, they walked away. They did not work Saturday.

They were definitely not happy campers.

Bill Tibbe

Short video.

Short video of Bergenfield protest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMqastFZKlk

In case you didn't know FAIR has video cameras available on loan. They mail the cameras, you film and return it.

Bill Tibbe