Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Border Pics

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border Pics

I realized after I saw these that I am not a very good photographer. But here are some pics I took while on the border with the minutmen. The others have minutemen in them and I am not able to post them here. This was a view of my post, and some layover spots I found while exploring.

Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Thanks for the pics...they look great!!

Thanks Annie.

It's really sad to see what the illegals are allowed to do to the environment down there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Thanks for the pictures, they were great! What the illegal alien invaders have done to the enviornment here is disgusting! Seems to be common anymore...
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you annie!

Where are the environmentalists???

Oh, that's right, they're complaining about the harm a fence would cause to the environment.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How do these people get lost in the desert? Couldn't they just follow the trash?

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    How do these people get lost in the desert? Couldn't they just follow the trash?

Dixie

These photos don't even really depict the extent of the damage. I could have taken hundreds of pictures of dump sites. There are a couple things not evident from these pictures though. First, the clothes, backpacks, etc are brand new. They are dirty of course, but when I opened them I could tell that they were new. I don't know, that just struck me as funny. Second, they used the clothes, and trash to make shelters in the trees. There were trees completely covered with coats, pants, etc, then underneath there were blankets where I assume they took shelter. They have really figured out how to survive.

The good news is that the traffic at the NM border, at least where I was, has really slowed. During the time I was there we only spotted a total of 30-40 crossers. It is my understanding that AZ is still getting completely overrun.

It's amazing what they leave behind, not only trash but I found a brand new pair of tennis shoes one time, I have also found human feces and used kotex, water bottles and clothing, you name it! They even left a dead body on my place a few years ago.
    Nice people who care about America huh?

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    It's amazing what they leave behind, not only trash but I found a brand new pair of tennis shoes one time, I have also found human feces and used kotex, water bottles and clothing, you name it! They even left a dead body on my place a few years ago.
    Nice people who care about America huh?
    I know Mountain, I found some really awful stuff too. You have to live it though, which is really a travesty for everyone down there especially.

Annie thanks for going down there and donating your time and the pix. It is a disgrace what Mountain and other american citizens have to live with down there due to the fact that our government refuses to secure our borders. Any other country would not tolerate this
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast