Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Border Pics

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Thanks for sharing the photos of the invader damage to the environment and taking the time to be on the border, Annie.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Thanks for sharing the photos of the invader damage to the environment and taking the time to be on the border, Annie.
    Honestly, I wish everyone could experience it. While we are all being severly impacted, it is devastating to see what Americans at ground zero put up with. Also, I think it is important for us to be able to counter all the BS you hear about the minutemen. What you read in the paper could not be farther from the truth. I have been there three times and am yet to meet a minuteman vigilante. Now ask me about the ACLU members I have encountered and that is a different story.

What we do at Alipac is equally important though! They just have a different strategy.

April- I am PMng you some info you may be interested in.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Honestly, I wish everyone could experience it. While we are all being severly impacted, it is devastating to see what Americans at ground zero put up with. Also, I think it is important for us to be able to counter all the BS you hear about the minutemen. What you read in the paper could not be farther from the truth. I have been there three times and am yet to meet a minuteman vigilante. Now ask me about the ACLU members I have encountered and that is a different story.

What we do at Alipac is equally important though! They just have a different strategy.

April- I am PMng you some info you may be interested in.
    I think it's a good idea for anybody who is able to come down to the border with a MM group to do so, it willl give you a better idea of what is going on and you will meet some nice people as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, people on the border have it the worst. In Arizona the border has turned into a virtual land-fill. It is also used by the illegals as a latrine. Land that was once pristine has been virtually destroyed--even national parks. Many have been over-run by drug runners. Meth houses are all along the border in Arizona. I heard Chis Simcox explain a story of a many who had had enough of a drug vehicle blowing threw his fence, and he fired 3 shots at the vehicle. The same day that man had his trailer burned down, and his home was ambushed by the cartel. Where is the media coverage
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I want to hop on a plane with garbage bags and help come clean up this landscape. I was sooo taught not to litter. The disregard is....

Our radio guy who was in DC is working on having a showing of Border in our area. I really want to go see it. I'll spread the word to fellow Illinoisans here when I find out the details.

Can't wait. We'll see if our local sympathizer paper will advertize this?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog

you will meet some nice people as well.
    The best, best, best in the world. Will be my lifelong friends.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Thank you annie!

Where are the environmentalists???

Oh, that's right, they're complaining about the harm a fence would cause to the environment.
    So very true. Good thinking!

Thanks for the pics annie!!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12