Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't want to hear another politician tell me about the war in Iraq and about how many Americans are loosing their lives because of the war. What is going on within the boundaries of the United States is far more devistating and the victims are innoscent men, women and children. They are not prepared or trained to combat their killers. They didn't know they are faceing death when because they were in a war zone. They were just living their lives and it was cut short by an illegal alien.

I'm so beyond being sad! I'm mad at the fools in DC that don't give a damn about us!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is really sad, and quite an eye opener as well. I have sent this to my reps here in UT along with jorge boosh.
    My heart goes out to anyone who has suffered a loss at the hands of illegals.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

April
    I'm so beyond being sad! I'm mad at the fools in DC that don't give a damn about us!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    I hear you Dixie, I alternate between sad and furious all the time on this issue. It is so senseless and could be solved easily if the government cared enough to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I don't want to hear another politician tell me about the war in Iraq and about how many Americans are loosing their lives because of the war. What is going on within the boundaries of the United States is far more devistating and the victims are innoscent men, women and children. They are not prepared or trained to combat their killers. They didn't know they are faceing death when because they were in a war zone. They were just living their lives and it was cut short by an illegal alien.

Dixie
    So true is this. But for the last 60 years our politicians have been meddling in foreign affairs. Since the end of WWII, American ingenuity, and power helped dramatically in rebuilding the post war world. Trouble is, those nations no longer need us, and some now detest us, for our governments need to keep themselves involved. Yes, we and our allies won the war, but we've lost the economic side of it as a by-product of our involvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    So true is this. But for the last 60 years our politicians have been meddling in foreign affairs. Since the end of WWII, American ingenuity, and power helped dramatically in rebuilding the post war world. Trouble is, those nations no longer need us, and some now detest us, for our governments need to keep themselves involved. Yes, we and our allies won the war, but we've lost the economic side of it as a by-product of our involvement.
    You guys touched on a good point. Our gov't is so concerned about the treatment of people in the ME, the people who were oppressed and killed by Saddam, the quality of life for Middle-Easterners, and the security of Israel. WTF about Americans being slaughtered by an invasion force???? WTF about OUR security and OUR sovereignty???
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I finally watched it. I....just don't know what to say....

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    I feel sad and outraged at the same time!

I am sending this to my senators and our governor who never responds to me...

........and to EVERYONE I KNOW, and asking them to pass it on.

Americans being killed everyday while this government not only does nothing, but encourages illegal immigration! They should all be fired and if at all possible brought up on charges!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Every Politician who refuses to enforce our laws has the blood on their hands of every American who dies because of an illegal alien. These deaths would not have happened if they not been so lax in enforcement.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Every Politician who refuses to enforce our laws has the blood on their hands of every American who dies because of an illegal alien. These deaths would not have happened if they not been so lax in enforcement.
    Well put........... Well put.

April
    JAK wrote:

I feel sad and outraged at the same time!

I am sending this to my senators and our governor who never responds to me...

........and to EVERYONE I KNOW, and asking them to pass it on.

Americans being killed everyday while this government not only does nothing, but encourages illegal immigration! They should all be fired and if at all possible brought up on charges!
    I know just how you feel JAK. I have sent it out to everyone I can think of as well, including everyone on my email list. We need to stay outraged! This has to stop! We and all our loved ones are at risk as long as this menace continues to be condoned by our government. We cannot afford NOT to care.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast