Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Censorship & the Dog and Pony Show

If this is a repost , please delete

This is for all Patriots and lovers of what Was America . Enlighting video on the Race and how the Elite beat us . Do we put up with this ? Or do we act like Americans and back the candidate that will NOT sell us out ? Balls in your court .It's time to Drop the attitudes and think of the Future !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iW5kOB1pmg
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

AE

That is very eye opening. Should this be passed along to people like Lou Dobbs and such?
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

tencz57,

Thanks for the link. Very interesting to say the least. Not suprised however, but it is nice to have the documentation.

Rush is always talking about the internet and his searches and materials that he gleens from the net for his show,.............seems to be lopsided(?), perhaps. Rush has bragged perhaps a .....couple times(?), well you pick the number, about how he is always breaking with news, or bringing info before, you, the listener will hear it from the MSM. dutta-dutta-dutta-dutta-dut! You missed one Rush, he has more popularity than all the rest of the canidates by far on the internet, yet no MSM coverage, just the opposite of all of the other canidates. The MSM mirrors the support for the canidates on the net, balance. BUT NOOOOOO, not for one............Ron Paul!

How does Rush distinguish his show from the MSM. His braggadocian ways are catching up to him. Rush and the MSM. Two sides of the same coin? Harsh? Reality is sometimes that way. Other radio talk show host could fill the same slot. JMHO..............again.

Thanks for posting this. It was just more verification of what we already know but good to see. I'm angry at the MSM for not giving him more coverage. But I'm reading the Bilderbergers book and it makes sense that they would censor him. He is not someone who would fulfill their their agenda. I just wish more people would wake up and realize how much we need someone like him right now!

By the way, the Trilateral Commission meets this weekend in D.C.

Lynne,

If you don't mind my asking, what is the title of the book you are reading, and is it a good read? TIA

By the way, the Trilateral Commission meets this weekend in D.C.[quote]

Umhm ! between the TriLat and the CFR our government has been bought. A citizen could even say overthrown !! Why the Super Elite have such twisted minds i do not understand , and i've read and studied bout everything on them there is . Rockeffeller is our prviate enemy of the people along with the Walmart heirs and the Gettys . I feel we can keep our Soverignty if we can wake the citizen up to the lie's and the agenda of both parties
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

http://www.amazon.com/True-Story-Bilder ... 452&sr=8-1

Hopefully this link will work, if not the book is called 'The True Story of the Bildergerg Group' by Daniel Estulin

It's very eye opening. I definitely recommend it.

Product Description

Delving into a world once shrouded in complete mystery and impenetrable security, this investigative report provides a fascinating account of the annual meetings of the world’s most powerful people—the Bilderberg Group. Since its inception in 1954 at the Bilderberg Hotel in the small Dutch town of Oosterbeek, the Bilderberg Group has been comprised of European prime ministers, American presidents, and the wealthiest CEOs of the world, all coming together to discuss the economic and political future of humanity. The press has never been allowed to attend, nor have statements ever been released on the attendees' conclusions or discussions, which have ramifications on the citizens of the world. Using methods that resemble the spy tactics of the Cold War—and in several instances putting his own life on the line—the author did what no one else has managed to achieve: he learned what was being said behind the closed doors of the opulent hotels and has made it available to the public for the first time.