Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FALL OF THE REPUBLIC A video to watch

This video has been posted previously here at Alipac. There are many new members and others who may have not see this. It is interesting and may offer some information about what is occurring and why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU

http://www.youtube.com/user/KriegerDesHasses

Matthew 7:15

15 "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves. 16 By their fruits you will know them. Do you gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree produces good fruit; but the corrupt tree produces evil fruit. 18 A good tree can't produce evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree produce good fruit. 19 Every tree that doesn't grow good fruit is cut down, and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore, by their fruits you will know them
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Seen these. Powerful and scary stuff!

After all this time, I had not Kiara. I started watching last night, got half way through. It is scary. It will hopefully motivate more Americans to do something if they have been in the background.

Matthew 7:15
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

all American should see these videos although it is very scary and and realistic i got shocked while seeing these and these is the kind of stuff which force us all to think for the security of our nations and as responsible citizen we should stop the illegal immigration as its is not about to save our own country it is about to fight against hate and anti humanity and i request to all employers out there(America) to not support the illegal employment while it can saves your money but it can take our(Americans) life