Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mamie,

Yep and the Statue of Liberty has become a Welcome Mat.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Mamie,

Yep and the Statue of Liberty has become a Welcome Mat.

Jane
    I keep saying people need to understand the Statue of Liberty is not the Constitution or Immigration Policy
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

MopheadBlue,

There is something to be said about the "quote" "More screwy history lessons or someone's been in the sauce. "
    Considering, in your comment, it is positioned next to your picture of Bush.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fort Worth Protest

Here are the most recent links to the protest. Seems like the paper is publishing it in every issue. I was on the News but I didn't speak to the paper's reporter. I was too busy.

Backers of stiffer measures plan demonstrations
    Fri. May 5 http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/14513105.htm

'Stop the Invasion' rally is scheduled for today
    Sat. May 6 http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/14517153.htm

Supporters of tougher laws plan demonstrations today
    Sat. May 6 http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/local/14517038.htm

Rally pitches immigration reform
    Sat. May 6 http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/14518532.htm

Marchers want immigration crackdown
    Sun. May 7 http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/local/14523310.htm

"Marchers want immigration crackdown"

On its Web site, the Anti-Racist Action Network says its mission is to demonstrate "whenever fascists are organizing or active in public. ... Never let the nazis have the street!"

"Hate speech breeds hate crimes," Cloud said. "There should be cultural awareness. People shouldn't forget that this country was founded by immigrants."
    these people that have no RIGHT to "freedom of speech" want to prevent citizens whose rights are protected under the Constitution from exercising their guaranteed rights -- that's an "enemy" of the state and an act of terrorism if you ask me

"Backers of stiffer measures plan demonstrations"

Down Interstate 35, other demonstrators say they’ll convene in Crawford, a few miles from President Bush’s ranch. That group will protest Bush’s wish list for immigration overhaul: guest-worker programs and paths to citizenship for most of the estimated 11 million immigrants in this country illegally.

“Crawford will be a steppingstone for other things to come,” said Shannon McGauley, president of the Texas Minutemen.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

You know what, the Skinheads gave us contact information so they could be invited to the next rally. I think I'm going to give that part of my address book away to some real special men in blue I know.

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Not all skinheads are bad. I'd rather be standing on the side of the road next to one of those than on the other side.

Anyway, you did a great job! Pictures are perfect!
    Oh, and you should have asked the "spy" if she wanted to borrow a sign. he he

"Hate speech breeds hate crimes," Cloud said. "There should be cultural awareness".
    Yes and we heard their hate speeches loud and clear! Obviously they don't think anyone has any 'culture' but them!!!

"People shouldn't forget that this country was founded by immigrants."
    How so? Our country was not founded by immigrants. It was founded by settlers, immigrants came later.
    "We want justice!"

let's give them what they want, illegals must be DEPORTED!!!

They had a coach and obviously they didn't retain much of the information.

Note: Section cut from above photo.

I think that guy came with the female spy.
    They left about the same time. Too bad I didn't keep a better eye on them.
    I was just having too much fun to watch them.

Dixie

Mamie,

This is for you!

Yelrihs,

I agree about judging a book by it's cover. Actually they behaved this time.
    It's just irritating because the media implied things and focused on them and tried to play up
    their involvement by saying tensions between the groups... We don't need bad press.

It's that old saying, "one bad apple spoils the whole bunch" that concerns me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast