Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freeway signs

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good Work....15,000 views. Hey, maybe if you got a American Gang to help you? I know they hang their stuff on freeways and it stays for DAYS.

Just a thought. A few bucks and they might "guard it for you" as well.

Great Sign...Great Spot....Great Job!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Today's display

Quote Originally Posted by AyatollahGondola
    Resistance encountered,

This morning I set up the freeway sign at about 7:15 am. I got two thumbs up, and 3 honks. I also got a visit from one particularly threatening fellow. He parked directly behind me, walked up to the truck window and told me I could not park here due to county ordinances. I told him this was the city. He said it was a city code, and that this is "our" neighborhood and we don't want this sh!t here. He also told me that if I were to leave it unattended he would destroy it. I told him to have a nice day as is SOP for MMP contact. He drove off. A minute later, a CHP cycle parked behind me and told me I could not park there due the absence of a shoulder. Even though there aren't any no parking signs, it is considered the freeway, and that parking by rules state law apply, not city or county codes. He made suggestion as to another place to go. He also told me the call went out to city police too, so don't be alarmed if they stopped me too. By then, I had already warmed up the truck for my exit anyway, so I thanked him and drove off.
    All in all, I counted about 140 vehicles per minute where I was. So for the 1.75 hours I was there, our exposure was a little under 15,000 possible views.

--------------------
    Great work.
    Do you plan on doing it again ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This reminds me of an Army saying "if you don't get your butt chewed at least once a day then you're not doing anything" LOL

At least you know 2 people saw it for sure.

Good work !

AyatollahGondola

That looks like a Sacramento overpass. Are you in California?

That's right. Sacramento. that's called Superior California to all of you youngsters. The battle moves northward.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Re: Today's display

Quote Originally Posted by AyatollahGondola
    Resistance encountered,

This morning I set up the freeway sign at about 7:15 am. I got two thumbs up, and 3 honks. I also got a visit from one particularly threatening fellow. He parked directly behind me, walked up to the truck window and told me I could not park here due to county ordinances. I told him this was the city. He said it was a city code, and that this is "our" neighborhood and we don't want this sh!t here. He also told me that if I were to leave it unattended he would destroy it. I told him to have a nice day as is SOP for MMP contact. He drove off. A minute later, a CHP cycle parked behind me and told me I could not park there due the absence of a shoulder. Even though there aren't any no parking signs, it is considered the freeway, and that parking by rules state law apply, not city or county codes. He made suggestion as to another place to go. He also told me the call went out to city police too, so don't be alarmed if they stopped me too. By then, I had already warmed up the truck for my exit anyway, so I thanked him and drove off.
    All in all, I counted about 140 vehicles per minute where I was. So for the 1.75 hours I was there, our exposure was a little under 15,000 possible views.

--------------------
    THANK YOU!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12