Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Graph of Bush Poll Numbers as of Oct 17th, 2005

This graph was last updated Oct 17th... It's now Nov 12th and I believe the current polls show that Bush is firmly in the 30s.

Let's hope the slide continues, so that his "Open Borders" agenda will be closed for the remainder of his term.

By the way, I got this graph from this blog entry:
    http://www.parapundit.com/archives/003101.html#003101
    "We have it in our power to begin the world over again." (Thomas Paine 1776 "Common Sense") "The cause of America is in great measure the cause of all mankind." ("Common Sense")

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Here's Bush's reaction to his falling poll numbers.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It looks like either the pressure is making his knees buckle or he's gone "off the wagon" to deal with it... What will he look like if his poll numbers slip to the 20s?.. Maybe he'll need 2 guys to prop him up at all times.

The weaker this "open borders" president, the better... Let's keep up the pressure... :P
    "We have it in our power to begin the world over again." (Thomas Paine 1776 "Common Sense") "The cause of America is in great measure the cause of all mankind." ("Common Sense")

Quote Originally Posted by lost_mummy

The weaker this "open borders" president, the better... Let's keep up the pressure...
    YES YES YES YES YES!!!

Keep up the Pressure on the Wackident. And soon we'll be rolling in the WackiWagon to haul his WackiButt Out of OUR White House!

:P
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, he sure has gotten his Wackibutt in a sling, hasn't he?? That looks like a downhill ski slope. Hope it just goes right to the bottom.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Still looks like a monkey in a suit to me. Or I could say that it is just an empty suit, supported by a mannequin.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, hearty ha ha, don't we have such a humorous president !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, he's a real SCREAM. Just keeps me rolling. Just listening to him talk about the NUCULAR weapons gives me a good hour's laugh. Boy--that's a SAD commentary, isn't it???!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The Wackident is absolutely HILARIOUS!!

Guess what he's up to now I just heard on CBS?

His poll ratings dropped another point or two and so what's his BIG IDEA to re-warm America to him?

Why of course, he's planned a trip to fly to CHINA to talk about "FREE TRADE" and Bird Flu!!

The man is insane!!

He'll probably get the flu and carry back into the United States!!!

GOD please don't let him do a Photo-Op at the Duck Farm outside Beijing!!! The IDIOT will touch something, you know he will. He's probably got some "special flu vaccination" they aren't telling us about so he'll be fine but the way this maniac travels (does he ever stay in his office?) he'll spread it all over the United States.

GROUND THAT MAN.

Take the keys to Air Force One and throw them in the Potomac NOW!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast