Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Greenspan: Dumb Americans Deserve Unemployment

video at the site...

Kurt Nimmo
    Prisonplanet.com
    July 15, 2011

The former boss of the Federal Reserve, Alan Greenspan, said the reason Gen-Xers are unemployed and suffering from a lower standard of living is because they are lazy, stupid, and unproductive. U.S. companies would be better off hiring immigrants.

“Baby boomers are being replaced by groups of young workers who have regrettably scored rather poorly in international educational match-ups over the last two decades,â€

Re: Greenspan: Dumb Americans Deserve Unemployment

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    video at the site...
    The former boss of the Federal Reserve, Alan Greenspan, said the reason Gen-Xers are unemployed and suffering from a lower standard of living is because they are lazy, stupid, and unproductive. U.S. companies would be better off hiring immigrants.
    Kathyet
    Huh! These illegal aliens come in here using "gang warfare" against solo Americans, and when Americans stand their ground, they are arrested, chastised, and imprisoned, causing sterilization, and loss of percieved social structures within America. Americans unwittingly buy homes in hostile areas, like the Inland Empire, CA, and Community Policing allows gang warfare to flourish through the "Mob Rules" ethics behind Community Policing's cowardly fashion. The upper echelons turn their backs on it, allowing illegal drugs to be consumed by the severely depressed Americans, (depressed by obvious corruption) so they are further drowned into exile by the laws/societal structures, so the uber rich can have cheap labor, and the corruption of the Church can profit from increased revenue through uneducated masses. Bite me naysayers, and savor the flavor of my dairy air!

If this Country is to to survive, it will abolish this mahambajamba, and return to an Original Constitutional Government. If not, we will continue to recieve Drought, upon Drought, and Violent Storm upon Violent Storm, and Deadly Plague upon Deadly Plague, until we cease as a Nation, and a people.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

He is right in the sense that we have let him and the other vampires print up what ever money it has taken to get their way. When they create money they don’t have it sucks the life out of “We the Peoples’ wealth.

Maybe this will help make the danger of fiat money clear.
    Imagine you and me are setting across from each other. We create enough money to represent all of the world’s wealth. Each one of us has one SUPER Dollar in front of him.
    You own half of everything and so do I.
    I’m the government though. I get bribed into creating a Central Bank.
    You’re not doing what I want you to be doing so I print up myself eight more SUPER Dollars to manipulate you with.
    All of a sudden your SUPER Dollar only represents one tenth of the wealth of the world!
    That isn’t the only thing though. You need to get busy and get to work because YOU’VE BEEN STIFFED with the bill for the money I PRINTED UP to get YOU TO DO what I WANTED.
    That to me represents what has been happening to the economy, and us, and why so many of our occupations just can’t keep up with the fake money presses.

America has been officially warned. I have come here as instructed to do so by Jehova, the God of Isreal. He has protected me from yours, and mine adversaries, with fierce vengence, as I have witnessed my adversaries plagues, stumbles, and odd storms that have plagued their cities. My God's word will be known to you, whether you like it or not, and no human power will be able to stop it from being known, and delivered. God has already blessed the cause of some Patriots, God is with the true Patriot. Proof that Community Policing, and it's outcomes, has offended Yeshua, the God of Isreal:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-209433-redlands.html

Just as the Egyptians were warned to release the Jews from Captivity, as Plagues, Storms, Locusts, and Death followed the un-heeded warning, so does this. Just as the days of Noah were wrought with uncleanliness, these days are so. Turn from your wicked ways America, and heed this advice.

California got a years supply of rain with each of those rains. They even have an abundance of rain water they cannot sell off. How about that?It is my take on the issue, and what I have come up with about it so far. I come as a messenger of God. I'm just a earthly loser, but I speak the truth.

Bump,