Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, I can see WHY he plays the video games then!!! He's trying to do SOMETHING while you ACTIVATE!!! I know I got my grandson SOME SORT of SYSTEM for Christmas but I have NO IDEA what it is!!! It might be a new Nintendo thingie or something like that. It's not an X anything though!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Beto,

What is the education like for a pharmacist? Is it similar to the US, pre-reqs then 4-5 years of graduate school (pharmacy school). Do the doctors or pharmacists need to take a test (boards), register and get licensed in Mexico like here in the US? What's the average age for a pharmacist and medical doctor in Mexico?

R= Pharmacist= A person trained to prepare and distribute medicines and to give information about them.
    Well you just need money and solicite a licensed to the Helath Secretary Institution to operate it. You don´t tneed to study a career to do this job.
    In the other hand the doctors average age it is about 32 years old.
    They need to study for 5 years general medinice, 1 more to make service in rural zone, 1 years making service in a hospital, 2 years more to make a speciality and other year to make a speciality´s sub-speciality
    In total 11 years, so for this reason many persons begin to study that career at 22 years old and finish at 32 it is a lot of time.

Is it more expensive to see a doctor in Mexico than the US? In some of the border towns of the US, people cross the borders just to be seen in ER's, Hospitals. No one can refuse treatment to people if they can't pay. I highly doubt they pay the bill, the hospitals just "eat it."
    R= One private consult is about 40 dollars plus the medicines other 50 dollars. For this reason it is important to have a health insurace.

What is the average cost for a doctor's visit, hospital stay and ER visit? Private and community....
    R=About 60 or 70 dollars.

My family was in visiting Mazatlan and he got injured boggie boarding. Anyways, he was taken to the hospital and the doctor wanted 1000-2000 US dollars for treatment or maybe more. After a big fight with the HMO we had they paid the rest of the bill. My dad went to the atm to get the money. Peso's are coins, so he didn't get those out of the machine. I can't remember if he got amercian dollars? I don't think Mexico has banknotes or do they?
    R=Well, mazatlan is kind expensive but let me say many doctors when see americans they want to get paid more only to the americans cause you have more money. 2000 is to much just for injured boggie boarding.

So you have a N64, PS2, Xbox, Dreamcast, Gamecube ect I don't see a PSP?
    I noticed you like video games, have you got the xbox 360 yet? Or are you waiting for the new PS2. How much would that cost in Mexico both the core and one with hard drive? How much do video games, computer games and other systems like Xbox cost in Mexico? I noticed you said PS2 costs 300 in mexico, so half in US.
    R=I don´t want PSP, or Xbox360 for the moment cause those systems don´t have tha games i like it and i will wait until PS3.
    The XBOX360 simple core cost is like 600 bucks in the black market(the black market are full of traveler´s persons, they buy a system and then sell to mexicans without paying taxes, wait until february cause Sears is going to sell it almos in 1 grand.

BETO, I still don't understand what you mean about why they don't protest and speak out for their country ? Are they AFRAID, TOO BUSY, DON'T CARE ?

Do they think America will take care of their problems ?

Why don't they DEMAND a better government ?

I can only conclude that they are afraid to speak out.

Would they LIKE to have a better country ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="LegalUSCitizen"]BETO, I still don't understand what you mean about why they don't protest and speak out for their country ? Are they AFRAID, TOO BUSY, DON'T CARE ?
    R=Many are afraid, others dont´t care and i am too busy hahah LOL the last one.

R=We all know America can do everything even dissapear us, so i think your country will take care of many problems cause they can.

R=Cause there are many currupt people in here and we can demand a better goverment by the laws way.

R= Just a little group.

R= Of course but how do you expect to do that, losing our priceless money paying every high tax. Well let me say i can pay every tax in here but in five years i am not gonig to have money to support a new car, house and even a family.
    If the goverment promise me i am going to get more well paid belive me i am going to pay every high tax in here but for now i keep my money intact until go on vacations to the satates, just 15 days left to go out.
    This is just my personal opinion.

You are sure right on one issue, BETO. Your country has THE MOST CORRUPT government I've ever seen. If I were YOU and a citizen of Mexico, I would be DEMANDING that a THOROUGH housecleaning be done which would include every politician, law enforcement agency and government agency. The citizens of your country are STARVING while the big wigs are living high on the hog.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Thank you for your honesty, BETO.

1. BETO, do you think we (Americans trying to get immigration laws enforced, and for example the Minutemen) are doing the right thing?

2. What would you like to say to the average American who is concerned and upset about the present path that the US is on regarding immigration? Pretend you are sitting on the border with an American guy who feels concerned. Pretend you sit down together, have a cup of coffee together and "talk". What would you say to him?

3. Who would you have voted for? George Bush or John Kerry ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    You are sure right on one issue, BETO. Your country has THE MOST CORRUPT government I've ever seen. If I were YOU and a citizen of Mexico, I would be DEMANDING that a THOROUGH housecleaning be done which would include every politician, law enforcement agency and government agency. The citizens of your country are STARVING while the big wigs are living high on the hog.
    Where i work if i acept just a dollar or eleven pesos i will be fired, just for that reason. We have many police kinds, the local police, ministerial police (those are the worst cause with a gun in their hand they think they are the untouchables) and federal roads police and i don´t remember others, and yes you are right i think the reason of the corrupt people is because we have a poor salaries so for this reason people have to acept money from other ones cause they need more money $$$$$$$$$$$
    But in my case i don´t do that.

Yesterday i was arriving to my house at 2:15 after work and after posted a little in your page, and when i was on my house trying to sleep a bunch group of young girls and boys were drinking in the street outside my house and they had a high volume music with a 1000 rms watts power subwoofer, so i had to call local police and in 25 minutes the police arrived to shut up all the drunkers.
    How to expect my country is going to change if even the young boys can drink beers and drive in the police faces and they don´t do nothing to stop that kind of problems.
    Well at least i sleept about 3:00 in the morning.

I second that and you are right PLUS well salaries "I would be DEMANDING that a THOROUGH housecleaning be done which would include every politician, law enforcement agency and government agency"

The political people are well paid like 7 grands in a month and they don´t do nothing even they are not lawyers

Well, BETO--now THAT sounds like a good job for YOU! 7 grand a month isn't PEANUTS, you know! Go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    BETO, I still don't understand what you mean about why they don't protest and speak out for their country ? Are they AFRAID, TOO BUSY, DON'T CARE ?

I was listening local radio before i woke up this morning and they said the principal reason people don´t do nothing in our country is because "AFRAID", every person in here are afraid about the police. That´s oficially true.

Let me tell ya something, in mexico CITY a person can steal the other´s money and if some one was walking close to them the witness just keep walking and they don´t care. AMAZING but TRUE
    and for this reson i prefer to stay in my city cause there are a few people in here and less crime.

So for this reason in mexico CITY many people carry two wallets one with money and the other just with few money like 100 pesos or 10 bucks.

BY the way how much earn a local police in the states.

[quote="LegalUSCitizen"]Thank you for your honesty, BETO.

1. BETO, do you think we (Americans trying to get immigration laws enforced, and for example the Minutemen) are doing the right thing?
    R= Of you course you are right cause our people are violating or trasspasing your constitution RIGHTS and laws, right
    What is Minutemen????
    Just in case of a big disaster i would say i will run to the nearest city
    like DAY AFTER TOMORROW movie

2. What would you like to say to the average American who is concerned and upset about the present path that the US is on regarding immigration? Pretend you are sitting on the border with an American guy who feels concerned. Pretend you sit down together, have a cup of coffee together and "talk". What would you say to him?
    R=First howdy partner, well i already did that, i sitted in the american border seeing what happened there and let me say even the birds crossed to usa flying.
    In fact when i was in mexican border 2 years ago before a buy my car i found a taxi men chating with an american, and when i listened american did not want to pay about 10 dollars for a little ride i told the taxi man to stop trying to charged high price and then we got the taxi together and when we arrived to the bus terminal he paid 4 dollars and me too.

3. Who would you have voted for? George Bush or John Kerry ?
    R= I would vote for Jhon Kerry cause it is very Rare(Strange) that a son of president occupied a president´s place or even more i would vote for a WOMAN in boths countries. The womans are very organized.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast