Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Beto, you still there?

Got a technical question to ask.....

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by pandabear
    This guy is a drug mule or smuggler.
    Nope you are very wrong. Reconsiderate that comment in the future. Even the American Police checked my car in the border with a dog looking for drugs and i showed them my BADGE cause i am a good citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Beto, you still there?

Got a technical question to ask.....
    Yep SUP?

Hi Beto,

Sony PS-3, high price, is it worth it?
    Besides Hi Def, why will it be much better than PS-2?
    Thx
    Coto

Nice X-Ray, by the way

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Hi Beto,

Sony PS-3, high price, is it worth it?
    Besides Hi Def, why will it be much better than PS-2?
    Thx
    Coto

Nice X-Ray, by the way
    Okie the PS3 is going to have BLUE-RAY......
    (Sony unveiled the final version of the PS3 at their E3 Press Conference today in Los Angeles, CA and to the delight of fans everywhere, answered many of the questions gamers have had regarding the new system.

Launch Date:

November 11, 2006 - Japan
    November 17, 2006 - North America
    Price:

20GB PlayStation 3 System - $499
    60GB PlayStation 3 System - $599
    2 PS3 Packages:

Unfortunately the system is higher than originally anticipated ($300 was mentioned last year) and it came as a surprise that the specs of the 20GB machine will actually be different than the 60GB machine; it's not just the drop in size of the hard drive.

Last year Sony stated the PS3 would come with: 6 USB ports, 3 Ethernet ports, 2 HDMI outputs. This has changed as of yesterday:

The 20GB PS3 package will NOT come with:

Memory Stick, SD or Compact Flash support
    Wi-Fi Capabilities
    HDMI Output - this means this model will NOT support HD output.
    The 60GB Model WILL come with:

4 USB ports (also available on the 20GB version)
    Memory card reader (Memory stick, SD and Compact Flash)
    802.11b/g wireless
    Bluetooth 2.0
    Support 1080i and 1080p
    HDMI Output
    AV Output
    Digitial Optical Output
    PS3 Dualshock Controller

The controller is now wireless and features 6 degress of motion sensing allowing players to control onscreen characters by moving the controller up, down, side, and rolling. The rumble feature has been removed due to interference with the motion sensing, but this could also have something to do with the lawsuit between Immersion and Sony over the use of the rumble feature technology.)

Of course it is worthy but at this moment i already choosed my new TV just for the PS3 because we are going to need a TV that supports the PS3 HD GRAPHICS. For that price you will have BLUE RAY and that means we are going able to play DVDs in HD, in the other hand you are going to need to buy a BLUE RAY DVD, in Best buy and circuit City they are showing how it looks the BLUE RAY and the the new generation of SAMSUNG FLAT LCD TV have more (Breathtaking clarity, stunningly vibrant colors, rich acoustical depth, and seamless multimedia integration make Samsung a leader in LCD TV technology. Its sleek, elegant design and range of sizes ensure you’ll enjoy its bright, crisp picture from virtually any viewing angle; the thrill of optimized game mode; true-to-life surround sound; and sharp definition of even fast-moving images, thanks to Samsung’s “ultra fast switching” technology.)
    I already saw the IMAGE in many TVS in Best Buy and Circuit City and SAMSUNG RULES over the otherones, even over SONY.

Built-In HDTV Tuner: Add HD-capable antenna to receive over-the-air high-definition broadcasts, where available. Optional set-top box required for high-definition cable or satellite programming.

HDMI inputs provide an uncompressed all-digital audio/video link for the highest-quality connection and supports copy-protected HD broadcast content

1080p (Vertical_Scanning_Lines The number of vertical scan lines determines the capability to produce a detailed image. The larger the number of vertical scan lines, the more detailed the image. The three vertical scan line systems used in digital TV are 480p (480 lines vertically scanned in a progressive fashion), 720p (720 lines vertically scanned in a progressive fashion), and 1080i (1,080 lines scanned in an interlaced fashion). display provides the highest quality progressive-scan picture possible from a high-definition source

Sigeru Miyamoto said that NINTENDO WII is not going to SUPPORT HD but it is going to look like XBOX360, Let´s see what happen when it comes WII. Some XBOX360 games freezed while you are playing, so i decided to wait for and NINTENDO WII

(46 Flat inches with out projection i do not want any more Projection TV, my old TV is 53 inches with projection)This SAMSUNG costs 3200 dollars but for now i am going to wait until 2008 JULY to buy PS3 and that TV.

Sorry Beto. I shouldn't have judged you like that. I am just really fed up in my neck of the woods. I see illegal aliens in Escalades with super expensive stereo systems paying for food with food stamps and all these items just made me think you might be doing the same thing. When you see it day in and day out, you don't know who to trust and you start to become judgemental.

I apologize for being a jerk, I should not have prejudged you like that.
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Beto

Hi Beto,
    Thanks for the "comprehensive" reply about the PS-3, your review was more informative than the writeup in Playstation Magazine.
    Cheers,
    Coto

Quote Originally Posted by pandabear
    Sorry Beto. I shouldn't have judged you like that. I am just really fed up in my neck of the woods. I see illegal aliens in Escalades with super expensive stereo systems paying for food with food stamps and all these items just made me think you might be doing the same thing. When you see it day in and day out, you don't know who to trust and you start to become judgemental.

I apologize for being a jerk, I should not have prejudged you like that.
    I am living in mexico all the time, working in here too. So i just spend my mexican money in electronics in the states when the vacation arrives.

This post has been viewed over 15,000 times at alipac

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    This post has been viewed over 15,000 times at alipac

W
    Just wait to see whats coming up in the coming soon months.

My own house inspired in the United States of America. Cause USA inspires me a lot to do many cool things....... Thanks.....

And well done Mr. Alipac. YOU DID IT. YOU MADE HISTORY. Your name is going to be in the American Books.
    It is an honor to meet a person that defend his own country with courage and with out giving up.
    I learned many things from you. And we interchanged a lot of interesting point of views.