Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi BETO!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    I'd give BETO citizenship in a heartbeat.

It's too bad that that the vast majority of foreigners are 180 degrees opposite of him.

Beto, now that I'm in Phoenix I'd like to buy you a cerveza or two.

Do you ever get up this way?

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I'd give BETO citizenship in a heartbeat.

It's too bad that that the vast majority of foreigners are 180 degrees opposite of him.

Beto, now that I'm in Phoenix I'd like to buy you a cerveza or two.

Do you ever get up this way?
    "It's too bad that that the vast majority of foreigners are 180 degrees opposite of him"
    Thats beacuase i always talk and seek the true......

Thanks for inviting me a beer. I appreciate that.

Well Arizona is a long distance from where i live. For now i want to finish my house and after that i am planning to travel to some places.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama
    Hi BETO!
    Hi there Virginmama......

Well my girlfriend dumped me in the final.

After i bought my house she was ordering me what to do and what not to do in my house. (No partys, no beers, no friends, etc etc)

The weird of this is that she was installing her Rules in my house without obeying her mom rules.

For almost 7.5 years we were in love. But i never understood my girl at all.
    My girl was very Possesive with me and viceverse.
    Since i am a good boy i decide to stay alone for a while.
    I feel sad but free now..................

Banned
    That's a long way, isn't it?

If you ever find yourself heading this direction PM me here and I'd be honored to meet you, seriously!

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    That's a long way, isn't it?

If you ever find yourself heading this direction PM me here and I'd be honored to meet you, seriously!
    Ok ........Thanks for that.

Hi Beto, how ya doin?
    Quote Originally Posted by BETO
    For almost 7.5 years we were in love. But i never understood my girl at all.......
    Beto, trying to figure out women is like trying to stuff hot butter up a wildcat's ass!
    If you ever figure out women, you should get the Nobel Peace Prize for science!!!

I got a hacking question I need to ask when you have time - I can't get UDP ports 5198 and 5199 to open up properly for tunneling through firewall.

Always good to read what you post, Beto.
    I think the moderators ought to set up a Beto fan club!

Cheers,
    Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Beto what is the blue and white striped flag next to the Texas flag?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by barth49
    Truism: There may be a few shelters for the homeless, but it is NO laughing matter. Have you ever stuck your nose in one? ALOT of the people there are DISPLACED FAMILYS and exactly HOW do you think they got that way? Because OUR SYSTEM seems to only provide for ILLEGAL ALIENS. Second, I am a vet and I know alot of vets who never recover from the trauma of war and also, try going to a veterans hospital...pathetic doesn't even describe what you have to go through. Also, many vets feel like they are taking food from the FAMILYS in the so-called "homeless shelters" so they prefer not to go to them.

Let me tell you something truism, every time I tell anyone I am a vietnam vet they look at me like...oh, I understand your a nutcase in disguise from the war. Your statement above is EXACTLY why vets in the U.S. are NOT getting the care thay need. 90% of the vets in this country are tossed away after thier service is over and frankly, I find your statement offensive. But I forgive you. Next time you see a homless vet, ask him a little about why he/she is there...they don't bite
    I used to go to UCLA a LONG time ago. I remember a homeless US WW2 vet. used to hang out at UCLA. It always broke my heart. He always wore his Veterans cap (VFW - legionnaire cap).

One time I nearly came to blows w/some guy's son. His Dad was a WW2 vet (he landed at Normandie and was in on the Battle of the Bulge). I couldn't take how the guy was treating his old man.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

I edited this post.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".