Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Boy--I'm glad I'M not addicted to video games! Or equipment for a Jetta! Maybe I need to find out where he finds work that pays that well and go get myself a job.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    And this the most powerful reason i like to travel to there cause i am addicted to videogames.
    Damn.....I new video games would cause the downfall of our society.

BETO, I thought you guys were earning money to support your families. It's kind of disapointing that you are spending all yours on junk.

For this reason i dont like to get married just for this reason you said (BETO, I thought you guys were earning money to support your families. It's kind of disapointing that you are spending all yours on junk)

But the next year i have to buy a 50 grand house and i want to use one room as home theater..... it is my next project.....

Hope to make many good friends in here cause I went to other forums but people in there is very agressive, negative and bad.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    I don't really understand this,
    What type of job do you have?
    Are you interested in stopping illegal immigration?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    I don't really understand this,
    What type of job do you have?
    Are you interested in stopping illegal immigration?
    Yep i have good ideas on this side.

Put some cocodriles in rio bravo to stop the persons that want to pass the border swiming it. ...........

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    What kind of job do you have?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

If you put crocodiles in the river, how are YOU going to get across?? That sounds a LITTLE extreme.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    What kind of job do you have?
    First of all everybody in mexico want to go to USA to work cause here they get paid 10 bucks per day.

Second you need to implant some cocodriles into the rivers to stop the persons cause they swim all over the rives.

In the borders you can implant electric walls to stop everybody.

And, you are able to buy all of that STUFF on TEN DOLLARS A DAY?? That sounds just a LITTLE fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    And, you are able to buy all of that STUFF on TEN DOLLARS A DAY?? That sounds just a LITTLE fishy.
    Sorry, i did not mention i get paid 2 grands per month. The otherones get paid 10 bucks per day.
    I have carreer and the other ones no.

Thanks to my parents cause the paid me my career.

So this is the begining of the world problems, the massive reproduction, many in here get paid 10 bucks per day and the get married with other one, so i think this is the principal problem =poor people get paid low and they get married with some other one and then there are 2 poor people and then the have 3 kids and then we have 5 poor people and all 5 persons want to go to work to usa cause they don´t have careers in here, and for exmaple i get paid well with career but if some illegal persons try to work in the states without career they are going to get well paid even more than me.

What is YOUR career? Do they have any job openings for American citizens?? I would like to apply.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast