Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by newppi1grimfamily
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    sippy,

This one is an illegal. He's been around in the past. Just play with him while you can.

Dixie
    Yes, I am I-L-L-E-G-A-L, that means I do not have a green card, just like those people that came on the Mayflower. God bless you all
    Here we go, with the mayflower thing again.
    Next you'll try and tell we stole this country from you, and that you are not an alien on your own continent, blah blah blah...
    Have you read the book, That Was Then This Is Now?
    The title pretty much says is all.
    Later Troll.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

No troll baby, I really want to call you up at home or the office. Please give me your address and phone number.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did somebody leave the gate open again?
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Pine, Pine, Pine...

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Maybe those "blue eyed-third generation American citizens working on my company" wouldn't have to prostitute themselves on the street if 30 million of you border-jumping leeches would cart your nasty a$$e$ back home to the toilet you came from.
    Let's not low the level of the conversation, shall we? You lost, we won (hey, what happened withthat guy from the minute man? how come he lost????? ), and that's called democracy... Doesn't have to become personal... :P
    I love Breaking the Law. I dare ICE to try and find me. www.alipac.us

Our Democracy says, illegal aliens are criminals. So, where did you say you will be going back to? Mexico?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Pine, Pine, Pine...

Quote Originally Posted by newppi1grimfamily
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Maybe those "blue eyed-third generation American citizens working on my company" wouldn't have to prostitute themselves on the street if 30 million of you border-jumping leeches would cart your nasty a$$e$ back home to the toilet you came from.
    Let's not low the level of the conversation, shall we? You lost, we won (hey, what happened withthat guy from the minute man? how come he lost????? ), and that's called democracy... Doesn't have to become personal... :P
    What exactly did we lose? the battle isn't over yet amigo.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Actually in the great state of California all one would need do is, grab a cat by the tail, swing it in a circle around yourself and you will hit an Illegal.
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

Banned
    New Pilgrim,

Maybe you better look at those election results again. You're seeing things that just aren't there.

Point out to me where the OBL crowd made gains, would you?

Most of the freshman Democrats ran harder AGAINST you than the Republicans they replaced.

Why do you think Pelosi didn't put 'comprehensive immigration reform' on her Top 6 list?

Because you lose, that's why...

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    No troll baby, I really want to call you up at home or the office. Please give me your address and phone number.

Dixie
    Not to worry, Dixie. I've got his IP address. What do you want to know?

Better tell me fast though. He could hear a knock on the door any minute now.

Quote Originally Posted by sd_hog
    Actually in the great state of California all one would need do is, grab a cat by the tail, swing it in a circle around yourself and you will hit an Illegal.

LMAO... poor cat...
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast