Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How Many Chairs Can A n Illegal Haul With A Pickup?

This pickup was spotted at the Chula Vista, CA Walmart:

kudos to immigrationwatchdog.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's crazy!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Talk about Road Hazards. I'm sure the DOT would just wave them on by.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    lots of furniture for all the relatives they'll be smuggling in and all the anchor babies they intend to have
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Aww...Isn't that nice. It's moving day. Another illegal alien clan headed for a one-bedroom luxury apartment somewhere in the Chula Vista area.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Boy, the Beverley Hillbillies dont have anything on reconquista rubes here!

You cant tell me this was in no way, shape or form a red flag for ICE.

This is not an uncommon sight in CA but must admit this one takes the cake.
    Reminds me of when some workers (how's that for pc?) were in the neighborhood, found out we wanted to get rid of our old storage shed and asked if they could take it. Was glad to just get rid of it so we said ok. They put that thing in the back of their small pickup truck, tied it down and I was glad I wasn't going to drive behind them. Was quite a sight!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Reminds me of when some workers (how's that for pc?) were in the neighborhood, found out we wanted to get rid of our old storage shed and asked if they could take it. Was glad to just get rid of it so we said ok. They put that thing in the back of their small pickup truck, tied it down and I was glad I wasn't going to drive behind them. Was quite a sight!
    Just reading your post and seeing this picture makes me realize that these people live somewhere and I cant believe Im saying this but I am now glad I have an hoa

Quote Originally Posted by planB
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Just reading your post and seeing this picture makes me realize that these people live somewhere and I cant believe Im saying this but I am now glad I have an hoa
    Could you please explain to me what an 'hoa' is?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Could you please explain to me what an 'hoa' is?
    Home Owner's Association - has authority to enforce rules & covenants that have been drawn up specific to certain neighborhoods and/or developments to maintain living conditions and property values.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast