Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HOW TO SPOT AN ILLEGAL (crash course)

HOW TO SPOT AN ILLEGAL (crash course)

Anyone who came from here:

And where are the countries that have caused this massive invasion of those who don't want to assimilate. I don't see Mexico, South or Central America. How dare do you call my relatives illegals. They came legally worked hard, paid taxes and assimilated. I find your map offensive.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    And where are the countries that have caused this massive invasion of those who don't want to assimilate. I don't see Mexico, South or Central America. How dare do you call my relatives illegals. They came legally worked hard, paid taxes and assimilated. I find your map offensive.

Our Founders were illegal immigrants

By William Hogeland
    December 28, 2006

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib ... gelan.html

You wouldn't know it from the immigration debate going on all year (the bipartisan immigration bill-in-progress, announced this week, is unlikely to mention it), but America's pioneer values developed in a distinctly illegal context. In 1763, George III drew a line on a map stretching from modern-day Maine to modern-day Georgia, along the crest of the Appalachians. He declared it illegal to claim or settle land west of the line, all of which he reserved for Native Americans.

George Washington, a young colonel in the Virginia militia, instructed his land-buying agents in the many ways of getting around the law. Although Washington was not alone in acquiring forbidden tracts, few were as energetic in the illegal acquisition of western land. And Washington was a model of decorum compared with Ethan Allen, a rowdy from Connecticut who settled with his brothers in a part of the Green Mountains known as the Hampshire Grants (later known as “Vermont”). The province of New York held title to the land, but Allen asserted his own kind of claim: He threw New Yorkers out, Tony Soprano style, then offered to sell their lots to what he hoped would be a flood of fellow illegals from Connecticut.

Meanwhile, illegal pioneers began moving across the Alleghenies and into the upper Ohio Valley, violating the king's 1763 proclamation and a few more besides. (George would today be accused of softness on immigration; he kept shifting the line westward.) Immigrants from such diclassi spots as Germany and Ireland violated the laws and settled where they pleased. The upper Ohio was rife with illegal immigrants, ancestors of people who, in country clubs today, are implying a Mayflower ancestry.

I guess that means everyone in South America and Canada are illegal aliens too.

I guess you forget that the Colonial Blacks, French and Spaniards are from Europe. Doesn't look like this continent would be inhabited if it weren't for Europeans like Eric the Red.

Better look up the archaeological information about the oldest humanoid discoveries because a lot of them are Caucasianoid. Even the oldest female housed in the National Museum of Mexico is a Caucasian
    female. Also, Colonial blacks were the majority in Mexico about 100 years ago so I would conclude that most people in Mexico today are Spaniard, Haitian or of African descent. Many anchient inhabitants of California are from Asia.

Brush up on your history and archealogy.

Sorry, didn't mean to burst your bubble or inform you how wrong you are.

Dixie

Once again, you are quoting an opinion piece by Hogeland.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)