Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TyRANTosaur
    Swatchick, thank you for being such a great example to immigrants everywhere!

It is truly difficult to carry on an intelligent discussion of the real issue of illegal immigration with those that support it. I don't think they will ever get it, nor will they be truly satisfied with whatever plan the federal gov passes, even though "it's a federal issue, not a local or state issue..." Blah, blah, blah!!!
    Swatchick, I ditto what T says. You are a great American and we're glad you are on our side! God Bless!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Since you know so much, how did you manage to put this topic in the 'Pictures' section?

You're a real BRIGHT one, aren't you???

ROTF

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Deleted
    ------------------------

as most American aren't interested on the collor of the new immigranst skin
    Well give the man a cigar!!!!!! He came up with one correct sentence.

That`s right, we are not interested in the color of your new or old skin. Because race has NOTHING to do with it, and you all know that.
    We don`t care if your skin is orange with green poka dots in a pink contrast.
    If you come across the border without going through the legal channels or over staying your visa, your in this country illegally. But all of this is pounded in your heads to the contrary.
    You don`t have the guts to stand up and read the laws of this counrty on your own, no, you have to have activist do everything for you.
    I don`t see what difference amnesty is going make, it`s not going to change thier way of thinking.

Would it make you happy if we called the border fence,
    "THE WALL OF MEXICO"
    ------------------------

I offer a picture in keeping with the topic.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey fedup,

They have two phone numbers listed. Is one for English and one for Spanish?

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Hey fedup,

They have two phone numbers listed. Is one for English and one for Spanish?

Dixie
    I just tried one of the numbers on the right. They answered in Spanish. I asked, "What time to you close today?" Lady said, "One second," in a heavy accent. Another lady came on and I asked. She said, "Sorry?" I repeated it kindly and slowly. She said 7:00 pm. We ended on a happy note.

I'll try the other number later.

That is bad. I don't have that near me and I live in Miami. That stuff is mostly in Hialeah (we call it the Hispanic city where you need a passport to get in and a visa to get out) or in a Little Havana. There is no need for that. Maybe the Americans need to learn from the French Canadians how to deal with it. In the province of Quebec they have a language law where signs have to be in French and if they have English then it must be smaller letters. English only signs are not allowed. We should change and borrow that law where English is mandatory and Spanish must be smaller if they choose to have it. Spanish only signs would be illegal and the business would be penalized for doing so.

Swatchick

Would you please run for Congress? Senate? President? How about becoming the RNC Chairperson? SOMETHING!!!
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TyRANTosaur
    Swatchick

Would you please run for Congress? Senate? President? How about becoming the RNC Chairperson? SOMETHING!!!
    Hmmmm.... I don't think he would have any chance; just watch what happened with Randy Graf : lost in Arizona!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast