Like Tree7Likes

Thread: ILLEGAL ALIENS PUSH THEIR WAY PAST 4 AMERICANS AND RUN RIGHT INTO OUR COUNTRY!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ILLEGAL ALIENS PUSH THEIR WAY PAST 4 AMERICANS AND RUN RIGHT INTO OUR COUNTRY!

ILLEGAL ALIENS PUSH THEIR WAY PAST 4 AMERICANS AND RUN RIGHT INTO OUR COUNTRY!

You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

I appreciate Jenny's effort and patriotism at the border. She is courageous and certainly doing more than I am, sitting behind this keyboard. Having said that, she needs to be careful down there. I don't want anything to happen to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Truther View Post
    I appreciate Jenny's effort and patriotism at the border. She is courageous and certainly doing more than I am, sitting behind this keyboard. Having said that, she needs to be careful down there. I don't want anything to happen to her.

At the beginning of the video when she was telling them to STOP, I was thinking this should be our armed military telling them to STOP, but Trump has them cooking for the invaders.

Many of us will carry the images of these invaders with us forever, and will never forget the roll Trump and his cohorts have played in both allowing and assisting the invaders. NEVER FORGET!
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

I know, right. You would think that a military with an annual budget of $800B and with 200k troops overseas, that they could spare a few soldiers for our own Border. But, Nope.
    And that is what triggers me about these Ever Trumpers. They will give you a dozen reasons why we can't defend our own Border. It's Clown World.

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    At the beginning of the video when she was telling them to STOP, I was thinking this should be our armed military telling them to STOP, but Trump has them cooking for the invaders.

Many of us will carry the images of these invaders with us forever, and will never forget the roll Trump and his cohorts have played in both allowing and assisting the invaders. NEVER FORGET!