Thread: LA Rally

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LA Rally

This was a video from the General Discussion forum of a rally in LA recently. It is an eye opener, the illegal aliens act alot different when the cameras are not watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xTD1QNVZsk
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

were you there? I was. YIKES!

No I am in Boston, but someone that was there posted it on ALIPAC, just thought I would put it here so all can see it.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My wife and I broke the goon line! It was classic.

Nice that they at least learned some American sign language.
    Four letter words are still elementary level English right?

Fine Christian Catholics out honoring the Sabbath day and keeping it holy.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cuzzit
    My wife and I broke the goon line! It was classic.
    You did a lot more than that ! Hope you and your wife don't mind if I repeat what was posted on the SOS site by an admirer of yours. "The Bravest man I saw today was Cuzzit!! By far, I have never seen any American protestor do what he did today. Cuz, if you are not a military war veteran you earned the respect as one from me today!

This man, Cuz, literally marched the eastside "sidewalk" of Broadway amidst all of the hate filled Illegals, while holding an American Flag! Cuz worked his way "through" these goons, to the left & right of him, in front & behind him on the "sidewalk".

Do any of you realize what this man did? We were on the street protected by law enforcement while Cuz literally walked through them!! It was the most awsome display of heroic Patriotism I have ever seen. I hope to hell someone from our side got him on video.

Cuz, I'm sorry I don't remember your name we met very briefly today in between making my rounds of water & ice to the speakers deck & running the generator. It would be an honor to march with you anywhere anytime. Dude, you ARE THE MAN!!!
    (Cuz was accompanied by his wife , they both braved the gauntlet.) Good job! Glad you both made it through safely
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Way to go cuz. I've decided not to let them march in my streets again without opposition from me and I don't care if I'm the only person out there telling them to go home criminals.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow. Thanks for posting it here. I missed it the first time.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

call ME

DIXIE IF there is ANY WAY POSSIBE I WILL BE THERE IF YOU CALL ME. {hey, isn't that a song?}. Anyway. I FIRMLY believe that AMERICANS need to march to show these illegals that we are fed up with them. We need to show the senate also that they can not tread on americans any longer!! I wish every weekend here in or around Houston we would have a rally or march.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Way to go cuz. I've decided not to let them march in my streets again without opposition from me and I don't care if I'm the only person out there telling them to go home criminals.

Dixie
    We the People. You the Invader