Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Long Islanders Rally in Support of Arizona

Check out some of the pics and video taken by my site's brilliant webmaster at a rally in Long Island the other day:

http://american-rattlesnake.org/2010/08 ... f-arizona/

On Sunday, August 15, Tea Party activists rallied in Arizona to support SB 1070, the controversial law requiring state authorities to enforce immigration laws.

In Huntington, Long Island, on that same date, the Conservative Society for Action, a local Tea Party organization, had over fifty members rallying along the Jericho Turnpike in support of their Arizona compatriots. The rally was peaceful.

American-Rattlesnake has pictures of the event.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Thank you Shapka
    and thank you Long Island!
    thanks for the pics........
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Banned
    Good people.

Re: Long Islanders Rally in Support of Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    Check out some of the pics and video taken by my site's brilliant webmaster at a rally in Long Island the other day:

http://american-rattlesnake.org/2010/08 ... f-arizona/

On Sunday, August 15, Tea Party activists rallied in Arizona to support SB 1070, the controversial law requiring state authorities to enforce immigration laws.

In Huntington, Long Island, on that same date, the Conservative Society for Action, a local Tea Party organization, had over fifty members rallying along the Jericho Turnpike in support of their Arizona compatriots. The rally was peaceful.

American-Rattlesnake has pictures of the event.

good Luck Gov jan brewer & joe & ICE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Aboard Long Islanders! Great job at the rally! Thanks Shapka for sharing the event. I'm so happy to see the local Tea Party organizations actively pushing to stop illegal immigration and support the AZ immigration law. This is fantastic.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Long Islanders have been fantastic. They were the ones who elected Steve Levy as County Executive in Suffolk, and haven't stopped working for immigration enforcement since.

Me and Michael are trying to start a similar, grass roots movement within the five boroughs.

Long Islanders have been fantastic. They were the ones who elected Steve Levy as County Executive in Suffolk, and haven't stopped working for immigration enforcement since.

Me and Michael are trying to start a similar, grass roots movement within the five boroughs.
    That's fantastic, Shapka. You will never know how much we appreciate all you're doing in your area to help us stop this disaster of illegal immigration.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks, Judy. I try to do my best.

BTW, I think there will be video to accompany that post, probably sometime in the next day or two.

Thanks, Judy. I try to do my best.

BTW, I think there will be video to accompany that post, probably sometime in the next day or two.
    You're doing an outstanding job, Shapka! I know how much time and effort is required by you and all our activists that organize the rallies. I look forward to seeing the video as I'm sure will everyone. It truly warms our hearts to see our fellow Americans with their shoes on the ground standing up for the right and privileges of their fellow citizens for the benefit of our nation by opposing the travesty of illegal immigration and demanding a swift and permanent end to it.