Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    p.s. their website is aginst all europeans.. who's the racist now?
    dragons5,
    I am Spanish, and I can tell you that the different Spanish speaking countries don't even get along; they even call each other racist.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

hello fellow americans:)

hello...just wanted to say, that i was part of this Gran MarchA, why? many factors to note here, but let's just say, i consider myself a world citizen. at the end of the day, or more like at the end of my earthly life, i will simply be buried in dirt, just like everyone reading this note(minus those to be cremated, though will still be dead). how about when you're in a convalescent home, who is more likely going to be taking care of you? a high percentage will be asian or latinos. if you don't believe, try to take a closer look when you go visit your mom or other loved one that has been placed there. so really, should we be so 'disgusted' about all these folks marching, including myself, hey it's your right, but immigration follows different patterns. my recommendation is for one to do genuine h.w. as to why folks continue to want to come to the u.s. Things such as nafta, world trade organizations and other economic policies w/other countries, will show how the approximate 12 million illegal aliens in the u.s have in one way or the other been affected by such policies. the country of origin is also to blame, but not completley. so now, you can all say, deport everyone, build a wall(underground tunnels???), no amnesty...but that's so irrational. I say, especially if your christian, open your hearts and pray as to what should really come out of your heart, mouth, mind, etc....food for thought....in any case, if you still want to deport me, go ahead and try, i'll still give you hug, seems like you all need one anyway

lups,

Please share with us what gives you the RIGHT to be in the US illegally when there are MILLIONS of people throughout the world who have filled out all the necessary paperwork and are waiting in line.

Just because you've entered the US illegally does give you the "right" to be here. You broke a US law when you stepped or rode across the US border. It doesn't matter if it was the southern or northern border, if you're illegal, YOU'RE GOING HOME!

As for those taking care of residents in convalescence homes, there are people in the US legally to take those jobs that illegals have stolen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

lups, yours is the blind idealism of an immature mind. When you start paying taxes to support all these people, you will feel much differently.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: hello fellow americans:)

Quote Originally Posted by lups
    hello...just wanted to say, that i was part of this Gran MarchA, why? many factors to note here, but let's just say, i consider myself a world citizen. at the end of the day, or more like at the end of my earthly life, i will simply be buried in dirt, just like everyone reading this note(minus those to be cremated, though will still be dead). how about when you're in a convalescent home, who is more likely going to be taking care of you? a high percentage will be asian or latinos. if you don't believe, try to take a closer look when you go visit your mom or other loved one that has been placed there. so really, should we be so 'disgusted' about all these folks marching, including myself, hey it's your right, but immigration follows different patterns. my recommendation is for one to do genuine h.w. as to why folks continue to want to come to the u.s. Things such as nafta, world trade organizations and other economic policies w/other countries, will show how the approximate 12 million illegal aliens in the u.s have in one way or the other been affected by such policies. the country of origin is also to blame, but not completley. so now, you can all say, deport everyone, build a wall(underground tunnels???), no amnesty...but that's so irrational. I say, especially if your christian, open your hearts and pray as to what should really come out of your heart, mouth, mind, etc....food for thought....in any case, if you still want to deport me, go ahead and try, i'll still give you hug, seems like you all need one anyway

Lups,

I will be glad to give you a big hug and a pat on the back as we put you on the bus or plane back to your home.

W

so now, you can all say, deport everyone, build a wall(underground tunnels???), no amnesty...but that's so irrational. I say, especially if your christian, open your hearts and pray as to what should really come out of your heart, mouth, mind, etc....food for thought....in any case, if you still want to deport me, go ahead and try, i'll still give you hug, seems like you all need one anyway
    Buh Bye,
    As a Christian, I will be glad to send missionaries to your country to explain to you how God helps those who help themselves. Not by breaking the law but doing that which is right for their country.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I will be glad to give you a big hug and a pat on the back as we put you on the bus or plane back to your home.
    ALIPAC! You would risk sending some of that good disease they drag across the borders when they sneak in back there?

lups, I do not know why you are in our country but you need to return to yours. There is no such thing as an earth citizen.

I know and have posted that many of the conditions in your country and mine are the result of free trade agreements; the World Trade Organization; and the bad work of the leaders of both our countries. On this you are correct. But the American People are not responsible for that. And we are not responsible for you or your family and we do not expect you to be responsible for us or ours.

We want to be friends with you and all people of the world but with US here in our country and you there wherever your country is.

You need to have a GranMarcha in your country, not ours, if you are not happy with your country.

We would not invade your country and start marching and demanding rights that do not belong to us. That is just rude and disrespectful.

I'm sure you are a good person and I wish you well...in your country.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well said, Judy. You are such a diplomat. Ever considered running for public office?

hello fellow americans:)

hello fellow americans...
    a) i was born in CA, therefore we share same country
    b) i work, therefore i pay taxes
    c) many undocumented folks work and do no collect taxes nor ssn benefits
    d) there is other ways to work w/immigration reform 'going back to your country' is not realistic.....people will stop coming when it's 'not necessary' to leave their own country, they may actually vacation here, like many already do, but in the meantime...our politicians/their politicians per their economic decisions affect the migration patterns of all.
    e) until next time...take care folks..and enjoy life...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast