Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
As i channel sufted the last two days on all the msm channels . None of this was showed or even spoke of that i saw . Censorship is alive and well on "Any" protest .
Detroit television news is the worse. They are so afraid of offending Blacks, Arabs, Latinos and Liberals that there is total censorship. Even the local PBS station is in the gutter; they once had a Black commentator refer to white people as "The Devil". During Martin Luther King day they kept showing short news clips of white police attacking black students; even when they came back from commercials they would insert clips of this all day long; MLK day was for me a day of hate, not love. Stories about Britney Spears are considered more important than stories on illegal immigration.

Everyone in Detroit walks around like zombies, the only thought in their heads are about how much they hate White people. Illegal immigrants are "good people"; when they kill someone it is OK because it is OK for oppressed "minorities" to kill white people.

I am out of work, largely because there is an affirmative action "gauntlet" that prevents white people from being hired. A prefect example of this was an email I got about a year ago concerning a huge job fair in which large numbers of major companies in the Detroit area were hiring for nice jobs. After I filled out the application I found out at the end that the job fair was only for "minorities" so I was excluded from attending because I was White.

This country gets flushed down the toilet more and more everyday...