Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MAY DAY in San Diego

Please go to this link to view all the photos taken at San Diego's May Day rallies.

http://www.betsyrosspatriots.com/index.php/gallery/
    (3rd gallery down)

The pics don't have the captions yet and they are not in order.

There were 2 rallies in San Diego. The first was at the Mexican Consulate office. This was the office where a month ago a Mexican official came out to the street and declared California as Mexico. It was caught on YouTube video. The rally was peaceful. LOTS of law enforcement, but most left once they saw the Mexican government was going to behave themselves.

The second was at San Diego Community College. We arrived to find that we were all alone with the illegal aliens and their supporters. We walked right into the front of their stage and were quickly pointed out. There were many comments and harassment, but not bad. We then found some other patriots and joined them. That was when things turned nasty.

My daughter is Latina. She has had a hard time in life because she is Hispanic, but does not speak Spanish. She is also a single mother who is struggling with no help from our government (and she doesn't want it's help. She is too proud). She is 4'11'', but a fireball! As soon as the illegal supporters saw that she was Latina and standing with us, they attacked her. You can see from the pics all of the Hispanic girls that are harassing her. I stood by her and wanted to protect her, but found that she handled herself bravely. She grabbed a sign and stood on a bench and gave it right back to them. I am extremely proud of her. She is a good Patriotic American.

I have 3 more film cameras full of pics. I will post them as soon as they are developed. Check back often.

THANK YOU TO THE SDMM for welcoming us so warmly today. It was wonderful to meet everyone and to see some old friends.

Tried to register, was unable

WHAT TRASH. It makes be cringe to look at it.

RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OCAngel, you should be proud of your daughter, she showed grace under pressure all the way! I particularly got a kick out of the pictures of the young "lady" showing her class (flipping the birds).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Nice job and nice pictures.

I often wish I was back home in San Diego.

Quote Originally Posted by caasduit
    Tried to register, was unable
    Register???

It just went to the picture page for me. Maybe try a different browser.

Or maybe I don't understand that you just had trouble trying to register???

P.S. The registration thing worked for me. Well except for getting the email conformation threw the spam filters.

April
    Nice pictures! Keep up the good work!