Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexicans in Raleigh spotted waiting in line.

Here's some pictures of the Mexican Consulate in Raleigh (Six Forks Rd.) I took one morning...

Look at all the mexican citizens waiting in line to get a Mexican ID in the United States of America to be used illegally to get bank accounts, a job, a place to live, etc.

Take note of the lady serving food/coffee out of the back of her Ford Windstar to the people waiting to get in the building...

Side note... There is a Kroger grocery store behind the Consulate's office, and there happened to be a security guard standing in the middle of the parking lot watching the illegals.... I decided to talk to him, he was a black guy from somewhere in Africa, with a healthy african accent.... He said his main purpose was to stand out there Mon-Fri in the mornings and make sure the mexicans don't park or loiter in Kroger's parking lot.

I thought that was interesting..I would like to share the pictures I took. All Feed back is welcome.... A picture is worth a thousand words, it does not lie.

The number of my posts shouldn't determine or reflect my interest on the board. I don't post just to increase my ranking.

Re: Mexicans in Raleigh spotted waiting in line.

Take note of the lady serving food/coffee out of the back of her Ford Windstar to the people waiting to get in the building...
    C=LOL the big girl made her Windstar a mobile food center, is that legal, i mean does the pople can sell food inside their vehicles in the states?????
    Buy the way where is the guard?????

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I do believe it is against the law to sell without a license, but if she was giving the coffee and food away for free I doubt they could do anything about it unless people were getting sick.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    I do believe it is against the law to sell without a license, but if she was giving the coffee and food away for free I doubt they could do anything about it unless people were getting sick.
    Wow it seems i am going to learn a lot in here.
    Thanks Brian.

Well, for one thing... the lady with the food is technically on Mexican soil, being in the parking lot of the Mexican Consulate.. (Please correct me anyone if I am wrong).

Secondly, the security guard is a Kroger employee and he can't do a thing but watch unless they start to move and park in Kroger's parking lot... That's why all the Mexicans are piled up in the parking lot of the Consulate.
    The number of my posts shouldn't determine or reflect my interest on the board. I don't post just to increase my ranking.

I am currently searching out for other places that illegals gather. It's been hard in this area.. There aren't any Day Labor facilities in Raleigh that I can find like in other states/cities...

I beleive that these day workers have networked with other illegals, and the illegal employers that hire them... I think they pick them up at the homes where ever they live to that them to the jobsite, so there isn't a large group somewhere standing around waiting to be picked up..

I staked out the Consulate on Six forks a few times, and I never saw a worktruck, or van pick up any workers from the parking lot.

It's been hard to find any employers picking up mexicans to work.. THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT IT DOESN'T HAPPEN.

In the third picture there's a sign posted as you pull into the mexican consulate, it says "No Soliciting No Trespassing", what it should say is NO Loitering!

But of course the Mexican Government wouldn't do THAT. They would want to have to arrest their own citizens...

There sign must only apply to white people.

I imagine the people in North Raleigh are really delighted to have a Mexican Consulate in their neighborhood. That used to be a pretty exclusive area back 20 years ago. tsk, tsk, tsk.

Even though the lady is technically on Mexican soil at the consulate, she would still have to have a license to sell food in the state of NC, possibly another license for the county and a third for the city. She would have to turn in sales tax on her proceeds, etc. just like any other business. She also has to have a health inspection for her mobile kitchen, just like any other vendor. So if you see her taking money, turn her in.

This really pisses me off to see blatant disregard for US laws and a foreign consulate encouraging it. ID cards based on what? The fact that some guy says "my name is Jose Jiminez"?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Mexicans in Raleigh spotted waiting in line.

Quote Originally Posted by BETO
    C=LOL the big girl made her Windstar a mobile food center, is that legal, i mean does the pople can sell food inside their vehicles in the states?????
    Buy the way where is the guard?????
    And what a fashion statement her pink shoes make. Are those slippers??

About picking up illegals for day jobs. The Home Depot Stores are very welcoming to that concept in many areas. Home Depot wasn't even a store when I lived in Raleigh. Is there one there now? It might be worth a look if there is. And how about the homeless shelter. Do they allow illegals? If so, they probably arrange work for them by any means possible.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast