Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Migrant tells Danish man: “You Danes are animals, you will be exterminated” (VIDEO)

Migrant tells Danish man: “You Danes are animals, you will be exterminated” (VIDEO)

By Christoffer 30 April 2020

Rasmus Paludan, a Danish anti-Islam politician who requires police protection everywhere he goes, recently held a demonstration with members of his party Stram Kurs (Hard Line) at a school in Århus – Denmark’s second largest city.
    During the demonstration, party members recorded video of the kind of reception they received from the locals. One video that’s been uploaded to Rasmus Paludan’s YouTube channel shows a bearded, aggressive migrant yelling at a young Danish man. Although it’s difficult to make out all the words, Kim Møller, an author at the political blog Uriasposten, has transcribed what can be heard on the video.

https://youtu.be/gMtPg8C-31M

The migrant says:
    “We have more children. You get one or two. In ten or fifteen years there will be more Muslims than Danes in this country. … The Danes are five million, You are almost extinct man. … You **** with animals, that’s why you don’t get children…You Danes are being exterminated. You’re like animals… I will never be Danish, I want my mentality and my tradition, but I will stick my Danish passport and the Danish People’s Party in my ass, I will burn my Danish passport… We will not integrate, we will continue to **** your society… Suck a cock!”
    Recently, Muslim migrants in Denmark have come out of the woodwork to brazenly reveal their abject disdain for the Danish people, their culture, and their religion.
    About two weeks ago on Easter Sunday, the holiest day for Christians around the world, a Danish church was defaced with Arabic graffiti which read: “We conquer Denmark. There is no God but Allah,” Voice of Europe reported.

https://youtu.be/8DUZZUakxJ0

https://voiceofeurope.com/2020/04/mi...q3wD3A010xF6Bg
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow, when are they going to send these violent, angry, nasty, vermin back home? They have more children, no doubt about that, when they rape everything with a pulse.

That is nothing to be proud of, or living in filth and rubble for generations. And when are their women going to wake up and take these nasty men out themselves? Get a backbone ladies, you want to live like this another 1,000 years or join the civilized human race?
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Twice deported illegal beats woman + infects two officers with COVID-19 then released

Share & comment on this shocking and unacceptable news at (ALIPAC HERE) .. (FACEBOOK HERE) .. (TWITTER HERE) .. (GAB HERE)

https://www.alipac.us/f8/twice-depor...leased-378138/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)